Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hugged Mr. Tiesto!!! :))

Hi guys!! I haven´t been posting for a long time but I definitely have to share this with you :)

I went to Holland past weekend and went to this huuuuuuuge open air Dance Valley party. There was 90.000 ppl and 15 tents with different music styles and it was really huge.

I haven´t been to such a great party for centuries!! I had soooo much fun and was dancing (sober) for like 11 hours in a row. (You should see me the day after the party :))

OK here comes the best part.. After the Dance Valley we went to the Dance Valley afterparty in the club Kremlin in Amsterdam where DJ Tiesto was spinning his set. In the end of this set we had a chance to go to the DJ booth and talk to him for a while!!! So I hugged him and asked him for his autograph... He is sooooo nice and friendly!! He was laughing all the time and making poses for pictures... :D I´ll never forget this YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY :)))

Next party-Trance Energy, October 28th yooohoooo :D :D

tijs1_r2_c1.jpg

tiestopic2.jpg

Hey I was at dance valley also - i just got back to NY last night. did you get caught in the rain? We were going to go to kremlin afterwords (tiesto rocked my world.... his set was conveinently when my roll kicked in) but we pissed away all our money taking a cab back to amsterdam central since the buses were all messed up.

i was @ dance valley last year also - the single greatest party i have ever been to in my life. also spent some time in ibiza (where tiesto kicked ass at amnesia as well, and i got to celebrate carl cox's birthday).

i was chilling with the organizers of dance valley and they are catching a lot of shit because of the bus situation. next year they are going to scale the party back to 60,000 like last year. i'll be there again, you can sure bet on that :P

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by teklord310

You are one lucky person! Tiesto is one of my favorite all time DJs. So was this tent party a Trance Energy party? I have a bunch of videos of the Trance Energy series, but its definetely indoors and not in tents. Take care

I believe Trance Energy takes place in a stadium normally used for speed skating

dialectics:

Fortunately we left before the rain started. I saw it on Tv the next day!!! I heard that like 700 ppl ended up in hospital because they were all undercooled!!!! We were really lucky because we left at like 9,30. We wanted to see Tiesto in Kremlin and knew that everybody at the DV will want to be there also. So we left early in the beginning of Tiesto´s set at the DV so we did avoid the traffic. (Honestly, there was like absolutely no space for dancing in that Kremlin tent when Tiesto came on anyway!!!!)

But afterall DANCE VALLEY WAS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D:):D and Tiesto... he is DA MAN!!!

Go to www.tranceaddict.com, they just put Tiestos DV set mp3 on!!!!

Andy-hi man!!! How are ya!!??? :) I dunno if I will ever make it back to NY.... I think I have more fun in Europe now :)) Lol no seriously, I will come for sure but I need to save some money and it´s really hard with all those Dance Valley and Trance Energy parties :D