Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened on real world last night?

Where do I start? I cant remeber her name, but the one with all the freakin makeup is a FUCKIN BITCH! her and coral may go down in MTV history as the most hated cast members ever! She started freakin on malik about him frontin about being a strong black brother but he would date white girls. and he didnt want her to talk about anything they talked about with anyone WHITE in the house!!! She got into a fight with Kevin about it and started screaming at him. I cant stand her or coral, they need to get a grip and realize how fuckin stupid they look!!!

okay, so im a little too into this but c'mon now!

This cast is the worst RW cast ever!! I mean come on they're in NYC working for a major record company and all they do is argue over the most trivial things.

I'm a black girl and I can't stand how Coral & Nicole are acting. They make people think that all black people are angry & uptight. It's a shame that everything gets turned into a race thing with them. Especially with Coral & Mike, I feel so bad for Mike.

I don't get why Nicole is so upset about race. I remember Kevin saying that her mother is white and Malik is also half white/black. That should make them have more stuff in common than fighting. Why should she care who he dates, I think after the way Nicole was chewing him out for that half hour, he'll be even more skeptical about dating a black girl.

I agree I can't stand the Nicole or Coral. I think they are so out of hand with the race thing. I would love to know what made them so against other races. Many races are treated badly every day all over the world, why do they need to continue the hate! I hope they are watching themselves and get over it!

i used to really like this show, they had some real people, that showed emotions based on worth while real events. this cast, specifically Coral and Nicole need to get over the petty bull shit and be the people they claim to be. i suppose the one good thing that may come out of this is that they realize what bitches and how hypocritical they can be and learn from it, for their own good, ending that "holier than thou" shit.

i dont get why nicole acts the way she does when she is half white. what , is she ashamed or something?? she only recognizes her 'blackness'??? she made herself look like an asshole last night....so wrote off kevin and malik too, which are like 2 of the only normal people IMO

such a wack show, but i still watch :(

Originally posted by ldoan

Yeah, Coral is a bitch and someone needs to put her in her place!:mad:

Thats just it....no one will!!! Everyone is afraid of coral and her drag queen side kick! If they fuckin talked to me like that I would certainly be the first ones to tell them to shut the fuck up. and yes i would also stand up for mike and anyone else they were trampling. Who the fuck do they think they are. Just because they have had it hard, doesnt mean someone else didnt have it worse!