Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
millele

creamfields canceled

a buddy of mine just told me that creamfields (ny) has been canceled. creamfields vegas was canceled a week or so ago.

not that i was planning on going (gonna see danny howells instead), but still, that really really bites. :(:(:(:(

so they've cancelled every big festival this summer... what's up with this? why all the cancellations? Liability? Or DJ cancellations?

I'm not a big fan of these mega parties, but it still sucks that they're cancelling so many...

see that's why their cancelling them all because a1wave isn't going, well at least that's the word on the street, heard it straight from the donkey's mouth(eggmok). thanks for ruining it for the rest of us A1 Steak...

none of the above - slow ticket sales. :(:(:(

Originally posted by a1wave

so they've cancelled every big festival this summer... what's up with this? why all the cancellations? Liability? Or DJ cancellations?

I'm not a big fan of these mega parties, but it still sucks that they're cancelling so many...

yeah but the ticket sales were slow cuz a1 steakie didn't go and the word was out that she wouldn't be there. Ok fine the truth is that I wasn't going to be there and I didn't promote it, where's eggdonk at?? millie I like you already, I used to have a dog millie, he was one of the ugliest damn dogs you've ever seen and he was even uglier after that cadillac ran him over, may he rest in piece

damn I don't know if thats an insult or a compliment, but I promise I have nothing to do with that eggmok character. PGiddy has always been and always will be his own seperate entity, one of a kind, the original and unique pgiddy. The man the myth the legend. What does eggmok have to say about all this? Wake up egg, don't be scared