Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Tempkid

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Yo Tempkid,

I will call you on Friday to make plans for the weekend...I will get your number from Carbone...Can you get me a copy of Denny's new CD? Be Good:D :D

Yes I can do that for you.

When I get all my cds back from Dustin your boy from your town I'll hook you up with many cds.

Give me a call We'll go to dj's and Tempts saturday.

Originally posted by tempkid

Yes I can do that for you.

When I get all my cds back from Dustin your boy from your town I'll hook you up with many cds.

Give me a call We'll go to dj's and Tempts saturday.

HEY TEMP KID!!!!!!!!!

I'm working w/ CEEOTTER tonight and we should be getting our CD's from COSMIC. I'll make sure she has your replacement. But only if you promise to not use it as a weapon!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I promise JBR but Ceeotter was part in fault.

She was the one that juiced the beer muscles up with many many many shots of blackhaus.

I still don't regret throwing the cd at the car. You should of saw there faces when the light turn red and I came for there car.

Originally posted by tempkid

I promise JBR but Ceeotter was part in fault.

She was the one that juiced the beer muscles up with many many many shots of blackhaus.

I still don't regret throwing the cd at the car. You should of saw there faces when the light turn red and I came for there car.

I gotta meet you!!!!!!! I wish I saw their faces....could you imagine some train wreck of a rock star coming after you at 4am with a demented look on their face????

You think CEEOTTER is bad on the other side of the bar, try working with her when she doesn't have to pay for anything. Not quite as mangled as a saturday night, but more buzzed on a wed night than I need to be!!!!