Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoboken

Originally posted by k-hole6969

DRAMA,

MY BROTHER JIM GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL WITH YOUR BROTHER....I DON'T THINK I HAVE MET YOU...HE LIVED WITH CARBONE IN ATLANTA:eek:

....OH - OK. I know Jimmy..........how is he? I think I might have seen you once or twice. God help you if you are coming down with Mr. Carbone ..................as his goal is to lose verbal and all sense of reality. I do beleive that he told me one time that he knows it is a good night when he is lost on the dance floor and can not find his way off...............LOL! Gotta love Joe!:laugh:

Originally posted by goodfella73823

cadillac bar and river street is always good:D

omg.. the cadillac bar; mad chx heads up in that joint

sandbar definitly looks like a spot to pre-party.. just to bad i have to work friday nites... by the way; how's the scene on saturday's??? any different from friday's....

DRAMA

JIM IS GOOD..HE IS A TEACHER IN ATL....HE HAS A BLAST DOWN THERE...CARBONE IS THE BIGGEST CHARACTER I HAVE EVER MET...HE IS FROM ANOTHER PLANET....BUT I WILL BE HIS SIDEKICK FOR THE NIGHT...I SHOULD HAVE A FEW STORIES ON MONDAY FOR EVERYONE:laugh:

Originally posted by drama

....OH - OK. I know Jimmy..........how is he? I think I might have seen you once or twice. God help you if you are coming down with Mr. Carbone ..................as his goal is to lose verbal and all sense of reality. I do beleive that he told me one time that he knows it is a good night when he is lost on the dance floor and can not find his way off...............LOL! Gotta love Joe!:laugh:

Drama there is nobody funnier than you. You do a good job of getting mangled yourself.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Drama there is nobody funnier than you. You do a good job of getting mangled yourself.

...Who me? NEVER! Just kidding....yes, I know that when I go out - I do it RIGHT! No one loved a good time more than me...

We need to hang out...

I am DONE with Tempts this year - can't do it anymore.

Hey... who else is from Hoboken here ? I just moved to the area...I'm downtown....

I've yet to go to Sandbar, cause I'm down the shore everyweekened... I'm hearing some people mention Temp here.. what a better night there, friday or saturday ?

whats up blondymu? My sister, cousions and I are all going to be at SANDBAR A.K.A. SPLASH on FRIDAY. I'm not to sure who from the board is going. Aaaanyway, about TEMPTS you do NOT want to go on FRIDAYS because its TEEN NIGHT, so SATURDAY is the BETTER night for ya!

LAURIE

Thanks about the heads up on Temps.... I've been waiting to go there all summer damnit, my friends went so much last year, I can't seem to drag them there... plus no one want to drive :(

So I have 3 weekends left to get my ass there somehow on a saturday ...

Maybe I'll try and hit Sandbar this friday too finally...

laurie619 - I live on Clinton in Hoboken, thanks for the invite.. i think this friday is instead looking like a trip to the city for a friends bday, sat *hopefully* temps, and now I have a friend telling me to go to Surf Club sunday, another place I have never been...

unclebuc - I'll be at City Bistro tonight ! haha, I've on ly been there once, seems like a nice place...