Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message from DT

**POSTED BY DANNY TENAGLIA**

Hi,

I hope all is well with everyone here. I haven't been on line much these days due to overloads with work.

I just thought I would drop this post to say HELLOOO! (Like Missy Elliot) and also say "Yes" it's true I will

once again be at Club Space in the Hamptons this coming Saturday night from 12 until at least 8am.

Last month was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed myself. It was nice not having to travel so far to play another venue here in NY as well.

So, if anyone has any questions about this event. please feel free to e-mail Eric Ortense @ EricOnyc@aol.com for list info or directions etc...

I will also still be at Vinyl this coming Friday, and next week we will celebrate the "I feel Loved" party with Depeche Mode giveaways and other memorobilia.

Hopefully we'll do a "Finally" / K.O.T. party as well.

It's 8am, I'm off to bed soon. Still Jet lagged from Ibiza >>>> (The Island of Sin) :0

PS. Eric is arranging Hotel and travel info since many people are coming to Ibiza to join us for the closing party that I will do there as part of my monthly residency at SPACE on the infamous Terrace.

The next date is August 19th, then the closing party is on Sunday September 23rd.

Lorant if your reading, I'm FINALLY of to your motherland! I leave after Ibiza August 20th to play in Istanbul for the first time, then Las Vegas will be just around the corner the week of the magic show at club C2K on Friday August 31st. My first time ever in Vegas also. Wayne Newton move over >>>>> :)

I haven't read this board in a while and I don't know if it has been mentioned, but I have confirmed to play for "one night only" at The Sound Factory the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. So, make plans to eat leftovers on that Friday... I'll write pardon notes if needed. :)

That's not until November, so plenty of time to prepare..

Last but not least, I am also heading to San Fran & LA the week of Halloween (Venues to be confirmed) and also

Saturday @ Space in Miami for Labor Day weekend.

Then I retire only to Vinyl until March for the Winter Music Conference.

More remixes and collaborations in the works as well.

Get ready for "OVA" Produced by Tom "SuperChumbo" Stephan and Myself. I plan on having him back at Vinyl as a guest DJ as soon as he can get here. Also doing another DATAR called "U" for Hooj. Just finished a song called "Fever Rising" by: Cass, Slide & DTen :) Featuring Adele Holness (of "So Strong" fame).

Wow.... there's more...... My collaboration with DJ Vibe for Twisted, Billy Nichols for West End (which is next) and a Basement Jaxx track hopefully happening for sure around November.

There is more, but I shamelessly babbled and plugged myself enough. But hey, why not? Most people ask me continually what I am up to, so I figure I'd post it all here in an open forum.

Love to all mankind,

dt :)