Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pgiddyiddyiddyiddyiddyiddyiddy

millele

so intriguing yet so simple, yes that's me, and yes I am not egg, get it got it good. And I have been here the whole time just observing and waiting for the right time to chime in, as they say in the industry timing is everything....millie just let me know whenever you need a good laugh, I'm full of them...

ughhh Lurker, is there an uglier word then that, please don't use that in the same sentence as me, thanks greatly appreciated. I would prefer looker thats much better or even lurch, thats still ugly, but lurker . that hurts, good thing I'm big and tough(145 pds). I wish i could do the house party thing, but I got other engagements, sooo many people so little time, j/k but maybe you could come to the one on friday, more details to come and saturday I will be up in Beantown(baaston), thanks anyways, plus I'm sure you will have much more fun with eggschmuck..

who says I even know eggy? Is eggy= that tall skinny guy? I'm lost, oh shit I thought I was on the NYC board this whole time, nice chatting with all you, have a good one, back to NYC I go, look me up when you visit. Damn this heat has fried my brain, or all those green and purple trees, it's so hot people are dropping left and right around here

geeze a1 don't take it so hard, sorry but thats they way I thought you liked it, j/k,sorry that was bad, damn it I hate when my fingers just start typing and I can't control them. NO egg, I'm not from naughtybooth and please don't make that mix-up again. I accept you apology.

LOL!!!!! piggedy, whoever u are, u are tres fun and i like u. :):):) too bad u're in ny. if u're ever in dc, come out and play!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by scratchapella

egg/pgiddyyiddy, whoever you are, put down the crack pipe.

pdiddy, pgiddy.. whatever your name... you have made me smile today so you get two points... def come play with us in DC sometime, eh... will you be seeing DH in NYC sept 2nd? oh, but that would mean we would have to ~meet~ you... and that would ruin all our fun, not wouldn't it?

thanks for the hidden insult pigedy, pretty sly you dc girls are. However I am in DC often, so who knows. The sept. 2nd thing is wayy too far for me to plan in advance, but anything's a possibility with me. Oh well gotta take care of some things, I had fun playin with all of you, except egg, so I'll come back tomorrow for some more fun, hope egg comes out of his shell again. If only I could find my umbrella so I can leave...have a good night all