Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS Tomorrow???

Ok so who's going to XS tomorrow night? Saleen? Temptkid? Carbone? Ceotter? Spygrl? Guccigrl? I am bringing 2 rookies who have never been clubbing at the Jersey Shore, Boy are they in for a treat when they see the amount of alcohol we all consume every weekend!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

If we are going to try and meet again, why not meet somewhere less crowded and with someone who knows of us........

SUGGESTION!

12:30 @ 007'S BAR @ XS....IT'S THE BAR NEAR THE UPSTAIRS MEN'S ROOM AND THE BALCONY!!!!!!

I'm up for meeting. Doesn't matter to me where, I will be following Jarmenio.......I'm one of the rookies! :laugh:

If we are going to try and meet again, why not meet somewhere less crowded and with someone who knows of us........

SUGGESTION!

12:30 @ 007'S BAR @ XS....IT'S THE BAR NEAR THE UPSTAIRS MEN'S ROOM AND THE BALCONY!!!!!!

I think we should tell JBR to be there an hour early so he is on time this week!... Just kidding bro. Good call meeting at 007's bar,from what remember from last week i think i had a good time....Thanks 007

Originally posted by 007pourer

JBR--Hope to see you again this week!! Had a good time last week. Can't wait 'til Teo's birthday Saturday,,what are you doing.

Real good cahnace I'll be right back at your bar!!!! I got the visa for the night (til 12 anyway), and a bunch of college boys are coming down!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNT BLACK must be stocked!!

P.S. YO COSMIC, if you had any game, you would have waited more than 10 minutes for me!!!!!! LOL see you tomorrow!

P.S. YO COSMIC, if you had any game, you would have waited more than 10 minutes for me!!!!!! LOL see you tomorrow!

Dude, at my age 10 minutes is like forever!!! LOL...PS sistatrixie is not allowed to come out with us!!!