Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eggie, Mil, pgidey and A1steak!

malanee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait I never said I was asian, just said I was representing my asian peeps, so do you know this character yet eggy? ohh eggy, your a smart guy, well at least you look it, but don't blow my cover just yet, the egg isn't ready to hatch just yet

damn I thought for sure you would figure it out, I guess you never were the brightest star in the sky, oh well it is getting old now, plus it's just not the same without millie but I'll let you know soon, it's soo much fun tho....I love those pepperidge farms macadamia cookies yummm

thats what I'm saying, how do you people do this everyday, scratch with the the bad influence I think it's the other way around, you all corrupted me, I'll never be the same again, I'm gonna be seeing posts in my sleep and smiley faces dancing around all night

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm gonna be seeing posts in my sleep and smiley faces dancing around all night

Ahhh, those wonderful, dancing smileys... Always dancing around in my head, always smiling... And those big chocolate bunnies, too... :D

Oh, sorry, just had a drug-flashback...