Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feel Loved - Tenaglia RMX......

Originally posted by eviljav666

i know that you know!!!

lets see if they know...

ha ha ha ha.......oh shit......I'm fucking tired......that went right over my head.......:)

alright, we could do one per day......

yo if we played one per day..

alot of people would be upset at us..

but we can try to Educate the PUPLIS!!!

no doubt......we'll do it then....

monthly field trips to the record store as well.....;)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

what the hell are you 2 talking about?

real music........:)

yo jav, we got the miami board, trust me.......we can start spitting at them if you want to......NY too for that matter.......I live for the music......hahahaha......;)

are you talking about the depeche mode remix? yeah...it's hot. why the elitism though? you seem to think that whatever music you are into is what everyone should like.....that's not cool. i feeeeeeel lovvvvvvvvved....do do do doooooooo

No doubt!!!!

not too many people on the jersey board, post about muzik..

and if they do.. its nothing to Pop a Boner over...

i was waiting for someone to post the aritist because

Tyco only posted "I feel Loved"

but i would love the jersey board to aquire a following towards something other then shore Muzik!!!

No doubt!!!!

not too many people on the jersey board, post about muzik..

and if they do.. its nothing to Pop a Boner over...

i was waiting for someone to post the aritist because

Tyco only posted "I feel Loved"

but i would love the jersey board to aquire a following towards something other then shore Muzik!!!

"shore Muzik" ha ha ha ha.......that's good......

I hear ya on that though.......I think people need to open their minds up a little past that hard house/trance.......that's all.

pipdaddy, there's no elitism here.......we were just messing around......I just think there's a lot of good music out there that people claim they hate but never really listened.........doesn't really matter much to me but I just think people who haven't been exposed to more underground music should be exposed......they may like it better than the mainstream stuff..:)

true true..i know exactly whatcha guys are saying. unfortunately, there's too many immature, annoying people around who will say something like....."this isn't the music board! go over there and post about music"...that's annoying. and most of the tempts ppl around here don't listen to the whole tiesto/oakenfold/vandyk tuneage because the are raised to believe...if it ain't hard, it ain't worth it. then they hear 643 vs. hideU, and they're like damn....thats a phat bass line behind the vocal....i don't judge though ..to each his own.

true true..i know exactly whatcha guys are saying. unfortunately, there's too many immature, annoying people around who will say something like....."this isn't the music board! go over there and post about music"...that's annoying. and most of the tempts ppl around here don't listen to the whole tiesto/oakenfold/vandyk tuneage because the are raised to believe...if it ain't hard, it ain't worth it. then they hear 643 vs. hideU, and they're like damn....thats a phat bass line behind the vocal....i don't judge though ..to each his own.

Ten 4!!! Rodger Rabbit!!! Well Said!!!

I hide was played just about everyweek at Twilo by most of the big time DJ's...its still a phat track..

I HIDE on the Phazon System..make you Cream!!!

RIP Twilo

exactly......I can't tell you how many tracks that are big down the shore now were brought to the states by more underground DJs who spun them as DJ exclusive tracks last year.......examples.

Kosheen - Hide U(Creamer RMX): big down the shore righ tnow.......Was Sasha's closing song starting in like November of last year.......

Revolution: Danny Tenaglia spun the fuck out of this months back........I'm sure we all have heard it down the shore enough.......

neither are hard house/trance that's typical of jersey shore music yet both are two of the biggest tracks of the summer(down the shore anyway)......just goes to show that people will like other sounds once exposed.......:)

Although I'm into all different kinds of music, I hear what you guys are saying....

I just started getting into what Danny T and Oakie have been playing about a year ago. Altho' I'm not too familiar with the actual names of the tracks or remixes -- I do really like their stuff! Found out about Paul Oakenfold through Napster of all places [LOL] and the second time I was at a club where Danny T was playing, it was his B-Day and I got to meet him and talk to him briefly.