Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feel Loved - Tenaglia RMX......

Guest saleen351

Here we go with a few guys that think they know everthing about music...I feel loved is a good pregame song. Shit sucks if you want energy...Very old by the way....The hottest 2 cds will drop coming this sept...One I ain't saying, I ran into the guy and he told me...The other is out but only a select few like 5 ppl have the cd and the cd is a bootleg.....Shit is hot..I don't have either but soon I will , HOPEFULLY...There music will be the hottest coming this winter... Right now I'm still feeling all of the remixes of the Safri Duo,,I love there style...But I know it is cheese to you expert guys...they have atleast 8 tracks out that are pretty hot...

PS jerk offs don't play the elitism game...You two don't know shit about music,, ppl who have good sources of rare or unrealeased music don't post on the cp and will not answer stupied questions, like this is Who wants to be a millionaire game show..Its great you guys want to BS about music but don't act like you are better...I don't know shit and you two don't know shit....

Tyco I have friends that go to Vinyl almost every friday and say up untill maybe 2-3 weeks ago Danny was still dropping Revolution and he also plays sweet dreams a lot.

I can't get of Sweet Dreams but you see even the best dj in the world plays tracks that we hear at the shore now.

Originally posted by saleen351

Here we go with a few guys that think they know everthing about music...I feel loved is a good pregame song. Shit sucks if you want energy...Very old by the way....The hottest 2 cds will drop coming this sept...One I ain't saying, I ran into the guy and he told me...The other is out but only a select few like 5 ppl have the cd and the cd is a bootleg.....Shit is hot..I don't have either but soon I will , HOPEFULLY...There music will be the hottest coming this winter... Right now I'm still feeling all of the remixes of the Safri Duo,,I love there style...But I know it is cheese to you expert guys...they have atleast 8 tracks out that are pretty hot...

PS jerk offs don't play the elitism game...You two don't know shit about music,, ppl who have good sources of rare or unrealeased music don't post on the cp and will not answer stupied questions, like this is Who wants to be a millionaire game show..Its great you guys want to BS about music but don't act like you are better...I don't know shit and you two don't know shit....

alright dude you just took the whole thing way out of proportion........me and jav were just messing around and you go ahead and get all offended and make it off that we were thinking we knew EVERYTHING about music......not the case.......it may have come across like that and I apologize for that........I know I don't know it all and don't claim to...........at the same time, I do know a bit or two about electronic music whether you like to think it or not.........you may know some people on this board but you don't know me so don't go yapping things you lack knowledge on.........

also, my post was about Tenaglia's remix, which you are right about, it is old........I never said it wasn't I was just acknowledging how good it was.......nobody said anything about "rare" or "unreleeased" so I don't know where you got that from.........obviously the big DJs got them and I never claimed to be that..........that brings me to my next point........like I said, I don't claim to know everyone or everything but I do happen to know a few great DJs and I do get to hear some DJ exclusive shit........back to my original point, you don't know me so where do you get your facts?

Point being........I'll tell you straight, I am a very open minded person with music and I party at the shore clubs all the time and have fun.........those DJs play some shit I like and some I don't ........however, since you really don't know, I don't claim things I don't like to be cheesy........you made that up yourself..........where you got off going at me on a personal level is beyond me.........I have no problems with anybody or their level of music knowledge so what's the problem?

oh, and as for the "two hottest CDs of the summer"......that's a matter of opinion and music taste.......as far as I'm concerned, the two best have already came out and they're most likely not what you are talking about(we obviously have diff taste in music)........that's fine though........I'm sure those CDs are great also........but please don't try to shove that in my face because you got the inside info.........it has no relevance to this post at all.......please realize this is an easily disagreeable topic because everyone thinks what they like is the best........fine.......nobody is wrong or right there........but when you went ahead and start telling me I'm an elitist, I don't know shit about music, blah blah blah........you were wrong........you have nothing substantial to prove otherwise.........maybe if you knew me on a personal level you would not go ahead and make all those accusations you just did.........jumping the gun a bit if you ask me........:)

tempkid.......I agree with you......I was trying to say that the DJs down the shore are now dropping a lot of the same tracks as DJs like Tenaglia and people feel them........no problems there.:)

Originally posted by tempkid

Tyco I have friends that go to Vinyl almost every friday and say up untill maybe 2-3 weeks ago Danny was still dropping Revolution and he also plays sweet dreams a lot.

I can't get of Sweet Dreams but you see even the best dj in the world plays tracks that we hear at the shore now.

I just GOT BACK FROM VINLY!!!

Most deff

NOT TRUE!!!!!

he hasnt played Revolution In A LONG TIME!!!!

sweet dreams another Cut i HAVENT heard IN months....

Guest saleen351

EvilJav, here is the problem with your post about sweet dreams, him and denny got the track at the same time. Which was a little before the summer..So there is no way he way playing it before the summer!!!!! I should know I bugged Denny for weeks for the track...

Comismic...put your money where you mouth is..I don't need those tracks the bootlegs suck but the songs are a little exit cheese but would be still good at the shore....so this is what you do,,,go download a mp3 splitter and split the track..send me a sample, NOT THE WHOLE SONG...to prove if you got it...and no I will not bother you for the whole versions if you really do have it. I want to see if you are a bullshiter or for real... here is my email ad

nrc0116@hotmail.com

talk the talk walk the walk, and if you do have em then you def do have awesome connections..my sources can't get them but then again my sources are SF not exit heads.. and if you do have then trust me bro you have the power to get anything you want from 99% of the peps on the music board.

Originally posted by eviljav666

I just GOT BACK FROM VINLY!!!

Most deff

NOT TRUE!!!!!

he hasnt played Revolution In A LONG TIME!!!!

sweet dreams another Cut i HAVENT heard IN months....

Yo Jav go to the NY board I bumped up a review of Vinyl from last week. People that reviewed it made it clear that DT dropped a sick mix of sweet dreams towards the end of the night.

Nothing wrong with that it's a good track.

EvilJav, here is the problem with your post about sweet dreams, him and denny got the track at the same time. Which was a little before the summer..So there is no way he way playing it before the summer!!!!! I should know I bugged Denny for weeks for the track...

Tenaglia dropped Sweet Dreams @ Twilo when he spun with Carl Cox for President's Day party on Feburary 18th.........I should know that because I was there listening to it........I'm not even sure if that's the first time he spun it........either way, it really doesn't matter......they're both good DJs in their own right and share a few tracks but Denny and Danny are hardly similar DJs........very different if you ask me..:)

Saleen Honestly Fuck it!!! dont get worked up for BS!!!

Tempkid...i left at 7:45...i honestly did nt hear it..

but who cares!!!

He played "Finally" and "Touch me"

both are Fairly old...he playing what he feels..

he was killing it with hard beats..he's amazing...

enough said..

saleen...fuck it man..

if you continue to get upset for bs... you will be miserable on the board..remeber it a board..people will post anything..and reply to whatever post they find interesting..just like you have..

at least Recoginze that "I feel loved" is phat...

comon bro who cares if Denny plays it in the summer..he might be the only one to play it at the shore...Fuck it..

and if it's not that good...i dont think you would be asking Denny for it a few months ago..

Guys I'm not trying to butt in here but I just noticed part of the topic so I thought I'd ad my small piece of info. DT did drop Sweat Dreams during President's Day Weekend....(unreal moment of the night) and I heard him drop it in like October at Vinyl!!!!!!!!!!! Dt gets tracks like that way before most other DJ's do....trust me!!! Revolution is another track he dropped way before the new yr! Anyway where can I find am mp3 splitter??? I heard someone mention it. Can that break up a set Iv'e downloaded that normally wouldn't fit on a CD?????

Guest saleen351

my lost brother cesar, go to download.com

type mp3 splitter and download the most popular or one that is a pick, then you can split up a entire mix. I do it with all my ktu rips, so I make each track like 3 or 5 min long but when I burn it I burn it seemless so you can't tell that there is tracks in there. so you can still skip every 3 or 5 mins depending on how long you want each track...

There is two versions of Sweet Dreams. A white label and a DT mix. the Danny T mix sucks and everyone who play white label it mixes it live....So I don't know what DT has been playing a while ago...I think it is the undergroud summer anthem of the summer!!!!!!!!!Sick!!!!! when mixed by a great DJ like DT and DT....

And no I wouldn't fuck it until some ppl on this board understand that "they" are not above the rest of us with music!!!!!

Oh yes feel love rmx is my second fav song to get stoned with....My other is..........Sun is shining Bob Marley JP mix....

And no I wouldn't fuck it until some ppl on this board understand that "they" are not above the rest of us with music!!!!!

This is insane...

It a messagae board!!!!!!

I never thought that!!!!

thats not TRUE!!

Look $20 every Friday...

Best DJ in the World..

If 4 people on the board reply to a POSITIVE post about Basement Jaxx then that cool...

If 30 people reply to a Derb post even Cooler..

Jav Knows NO Main Stream!!!

iam not lieing..I didnt know what DERB was until a few weeks ago when i asked Justin Higgins the name of the song...

My bad if only a few people on the board like my taste in Muzik..

I guess Majority rules..