Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Sunday/ Shawn Ink- Roll Call

Smokee and Club Angels' Birthday, I know you 2 will be there in rare form. I will expect to get there by 4ish, every time I go there its one of the better times of the summer for me. As usual I will be with world class athlete Uncle Buc. Shawn Ink has been tearing shit up the last 3 times I heard him, can't wait for the BEATS!!!! Who's going?

Club Angel- it will be a pleasure to party with you again, its been a while. I forgot to say happy B day to you in my email yesterday so I am saying it NOW...

Smokee- You know damn well what we will be doing!

Chris

NICE, looks to be a lot of fun drinking with all you guys.

I would love to see a drunk Club Angel, perhaps Ill make better progress with you then I do in my emails.....lol

Chris

thedrunkensandman

"Thats a lovely accent you have there.... New Jersey?"

-Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber

Originally posted by laurie619

HAPPY B-DAY CLUBANGEL! Hope you have a GREAT B-day, and maybe I'll see you guys at SURFCLUB SUNDAY! Still not to sure if i'm going to go there or DJ'ais

LAURIE

THANKS!!!!:)

It has been a great day so far! I just found out that the company that I interviewed with on Wednesday wants to make me an offer! Wooohoooo!!

:D :D :D :D