Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it quitting.........

Originally posted by jarmenio

LMFAO!!! I wish I could go to the movies on my lunch break. Are you going to see American Pie 2???

NO, actually I promised my boyfriend that I would go with him so I am going tonight (getting my tickets at lunch though). I am going to see "The Others" with the my friend from work. I think we are the only two people in the world that actually want to see that movie, so we figured we would go on our lunch...

Originally posted by drama

NO, actually I promised my boyfriend that I would go with him so I am going tonight (getting my tickets at lunch though). I am going to see "The Others" with the my friend from work. I think we are the only two people in the world that actually want to see that movie, so we figured we would go on our lunch...

I am so busy here @ work .. Lunch what is Lunch. shit go to the movies durning lunch. what the Fuck... D I am going tonight I can't wait get all Balzzzed and go. Let me know How it is. Fire me an email.:cool:

Rumor has it were getting let out of detention at 2.... I hope so. I am throwing a mini-bash at my place tonight, got to pick up a beer ball (what am I still in High School?). It took me 3 days to clean my condo, the spotless bachelor pad.... My roomate is not big on house music but once its late night I am taking over on the tunes.... First time I get to show off the Polk Audio surround system!!! Banging!

Chris -Mahwah's Loudest Resident.

Originally posted by thesandman

Rumor has it were getting let out of detention at 2.... I hope so. I am throwing a mini-bash at my place tonight, got to pick up a beer ball (what am I still in High School?). It took me 3 days to clean my condo, the spotless bachelor pad.... My roomate is not big on house music but once its late night I am taking over on the tunes.... First time I get to show off the Polk Audio surround system!!! Banging!

Chris -Mahwah's Loudest Resident.

Hey freakface.. i take it you wont be attending Sandbar tonite eh?...

Hmm... someone SUCKS! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by allishara

Hey freakface.. i take it you wont be attending Sandbar tonite eh?...

Hmm... someone SUCKS! :rolleyes:

Freakface, of all the names on this board that I have heard that is new....

Having 15 friends at my own place tonight will blow the Sandbar out of the water, no driving, no 20 dollar rounds, and my soundsystem is better than that place. I have not hit Sandbar on a Friday yet.

As for you, I will spend my free time to think of a name for you such as Ali-Shara-2mandildo... or something more PG like Ali-Shara-bonghit....

Mahwah will be rocking tonight. My house parties are untouchable....

thefreakfacesandman

Originally posted by thesandman

Freakface, of all the names on this board that I have heard that is new....

Having 15 friends at my own place tonight will blow the Sandbar out of the water, no driving, no 20 dollar rounds, and my soundsystem is better than that place. I have not hit Sandbar on a Friday yet.

As for you, I will spend my free time to think of a name for you such as Ali-Shara-2mandildo... or something more PG like Ali-Shara-bonghit....

Mahwah will be rocking tonight. My house parties are untouchable....

thefreakfacesandman

I think Alli-Shara-bonghit will do.....

thanks! ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

BOYS BOYS BOYS! GROW UP ALREADY! Oh and SANDMAN the SANDBAR cant have a good soundsystem because SOUNDS travels ON WATER!

Thats why they should put more speakers in the place and on the outside, and turn the volume up. While they are at it, crank the AC inside too. I went there the night before the 4th of July (can't think of the date though...) and I had a good time there..

Chris

LAURIE