Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 idzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sicktracks

1.begins with a countdown from 10-1 at the beginning then a voice repeating a catchy chant or something like hey hey hey or something stupid liek that with a constant beat it the background like boom boom boom boom boom....

2."i know what u did last summer..AHHHHHHHHH!!...sick ass beat....its from johnny vicious on KTU part 4 of 4...song 2.

Originally posted by sicktracks

1.begins with a countdown from 10-1 at the beginning then a voice repeating a catchy chant or something like hey hey hey or something stupid liek that with a constant beat it the background like boom boom boom boom boom....

2."i know what u did last summer..AHHHHHHHHH!!...sick ass beat....its from johnny vicious on KTU part 4 of 4...song 2.

sorry bro but number 2 is unknown,. i have never heard anyone come up with a name or if that had the right track the mix was not the right one. his mix is exclusive.......

that song has to be one of if not the most intesne song ever

Originally posted by lillizzy

isnt #2 cosmic gate - drop the act?

I know what ur thinking but this time u got it wrong...;)

drop the act contains samples from the movie.....

the id he is looking for just says I know what u did last summer over and over again.........yes a sick song.......