Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which club and/or lounge do u think has the nicest interior design???

Not taking into consideration the music or the people, which clubs and lounges do u think are the most aesthetically pleasing? They have that ambiance that just makes u happy just being there.

Club, I would have to say Float does it for me. I love how the lights are designed behind the colored wall panels.

As for a lounge, I would say the Hudson on 57th and 8th ave (I think)...the outside area works for the summer, but the inside room with the litghted flooring adds the perfect sophisticated touch. That is also defintely my pick for a date spot.

I personally liked the decor on the 3rd floor of Exit, even though I dislike the club itself. I loved the niches divided by sheers where you just laydown and chill, also the waterwall behind the bar etc....

:) Centro-Fly is another funky space, love the sunken martini bar, and the VIP area in the back... Interior Design is everything, that's why I'm in the field, it plays a major roll on how you feel when in a certian space...:biggrin: