Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"E" in your Martini? Lounge rolling (and the possible dangers!)

OK..

I'm not one to preach (Lord knows I'm no saint with pills and booze)

But I've been noticing a trend at Lounges with DJs and Clubs lately...

Sometimes I'll watch someone on a couch pop a pill and order a drink..

Not the best thing to do but I'll be the first to admit to having done this myself before I "blow up"...

As the night progresses however, I'll watch this person continue to pound drinks as the effects of rolling starts to become more and more evident!

Seems to me there are quite a bit of pill poppers boozing simultanousley!

Well..to each their own abuse but what can be scary to think of is the combination of E (which dehydrates) and Alcoholl which EXTRA dehydrates you!

Mix that with a hot dance floor and you might just be asking for a melt down!

Most "E" related deaths are from overheating and dehydration..

Certainly booze can add an extra element of risk..

Party safe guys!

No preaching...just concern..

DANCE SAFE even writes:

BE CAREFUL

* Frequent or high doses have been linked to neurotoxic damage in laboratory animals. It is still unknown whether such damage occurs in humans or, if it does, whether this has any long-term, negative consequences.

* Some people experience depression after taking MDMA. This is caused by MDMA's action on certain brain chemicals.

* There have been some deaths associated with MDMA. Usually these have been a result of heatstroke from dancing for long periods of time in hot clubs without replenishing lost body fluids.

* Mixing ecstasy with alcohol or other drugs increases the risk of adverse reactions.

Just a friendly reminder from someone that use to drop this shit like they where tic tacs..

Too much of a good thing can be bad..

BUT...

TOO much of TOO much can kill you!

check this out for more info:

http://www.dancesafe.org/ecstasy.html

m

U

G

Z

:blank:

Originally posted by heretic909

Besides the fact that E is an upper and alcohol is a downer. I've always found the two to cancel each other out, but maybe my liver is just confused.

Good point..

Rolling and Booze fade out the roll to a minimum..

But it still dehydrates you twice (or four times) more than just one or the other..

The scary thing is that not only your heart takes a beating (uppers and downers are like a rollercoaster for the cardio Vascular system) But you also run the risk of overheating and running a high temperture that COULD land you in the hospital if you don't cool down and drink water..

Then there's the POLLER oppisite of drinking too much water (which under paranoia to hydrate is easy to do) and over flowing your organs! TYhis too can land you in the hospital..

NOTHING LIKE A GOOD TIME HUH KIDS!?

(but who am I to talk..I drink like a fucking Camel)