Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

You gotta love when someone gets completely CALLED OUT on this board! Awwwww, Laurie619 NOW WHO'S JEALOUS you little RAT! :zzz: I bet those HIP HOP beats sound GREAT in your TRACKER! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I knew i was gunna like you sayno...hehe

Nice meeting you Sat...fyi..never made it out of there...:drunk: :drunk:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! A Tracker is a FAR, FAR cry from a SAAB. Maybe she has been just as fucked up and has been thinking all this time or wishing all this time that her Tracker was a SAAB, just like HIP HOP was playing at TEMPS on Sat.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xbebekiss

:laugh: :laugh: I knew i was gunna like you sayno...hehe

Nice meeting you Sat...fyi..never made it out of there...:drunk: :drunk:

HEY YOU!!! WHAT'S UP?? Nice meeting you too...heard a lot about you and it's always nice putting a face with a name!! :D

You're coming down the parkway a few exits this weekend for Kermzy's Birthday right???? Hopefully I will see you at Tempts on Saturday! :roll:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

HEY YOU!!! WHAT'S UP?? Nice meeting you too...heard a lot about you and it's always nice putting a face with a name!! :D

You're coming down the parkway a few exits this weekend for Kermzy's Birthday right???? Hopefully I will see you at Tempts on Saturday! :roll:

Oh it's my birthday? Yippee! :bounce:

Originally posted by bellini1204

the truth since u are all so against people who make up lies to hide behind or make them selves look better.. Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar.... perhaps that someone should get onstar to guide them back to the real world and their really life... someone who is so into temps should know that its not "danny" by now especailly since they claim to be so close to him and manny .

A TRACKER!!!! WHAT???? :jawdrop: Doesn't that thing tip over when you drive like...25 mph????? Now I really am JEALOUS! Where did you find that relic??? :confused:

How frightening some people are on this board. Next I'll be hearing Ms. Laurie doesn't have a radio and she was caught driving with headphones!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's a far cry from a "spoiled daddy's rat" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Originally posted by jarmenio

Hey Laurie... You were in no shape to judge the music, you came up to me and said why is Denny playing hip-hop? Are you kidding me?????? Denny never would play hip-hop, i knew then you were in should we say LA LA LAND...........

LOL!