Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend With Carbone And Tempkid....

WHAT A DISASTER THIS WEEKEND....ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE...CARBONE AND TEMPKID BOTH PASSED OUT ON THE BAR...CARBONE LOVED THE CAPTAIN SAT NIGHT....THESE WACKOS WERE DRINKING AT 730 IN THE MORNING...TEMPKID WAS SOING SHOTS OF SOCO AROUND 8 IN THE MORNING....GOOD THING I HAD TO DRIVE BOTH THE RETARDS HOME....SAT NIGHT WAS WILD...TEMPTS WAS ROCKING AND IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO END THE SUMMER AT THE SHORE....I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL SOON SO IT WAS GOOD MEETING SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD....BE GOOOD

:D :D :D

Originally posted by k-hole6969

WHAT A DISASTER THIS WEEKEND....ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE...CARBONE AND TEMPKID BOTH PASSED OUT ON THE BAR...CARBONE LOVED THE CAPTAIN SAT NIGHT....THESE WACKOS WERE DRINKING AT 730 IN THE MORNING...TEMPKID WAS SOING SHOTS OF SOCO AROUND 8 IN THE MORNING....GOOD THING I HAD TO DRIVE BOTH THE RETARDS HOME....SAT NIGHT WAS WILD...TEMPTS WAS ROCKING AND IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO END THE SUMMER AT THE SHORE....I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL SOON SO IT WAS GOOD MEETING SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD....BE GOOOD

:D :D :D

I just slept for 23 hours. I feel like 2 dollars. I am getting too old for this shit.

yo tempkid...had a blast with you this weekend and I burned your cd this morning so I will give it to Carbone b/c he will probably see you down the shore....thanks get the other ones back b/c I want to burn them also...passing out in the car..what are u talking about...not me never happening kid...your just mad b/c I out drank you kid....ahhahaah

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

yo tempkid...had a blast with you this weekend and I burned your cd this morning so I will give it to Carbone b/c he will probably see you down the shore....thanks get the other ones back b/c I want to burn them also...passing out in the car..what are u talking about...not me never happening kid...your just mad b/c I out drank you kid....ahhahaah

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know about that.

Did Carbone tell you about us almost getting jumpped by 8-12 thugs a couple of minutes before we found your ass

That white castle was good.

Originally posted by tempkid

I don't know about that.

Did Carbone tell you about us almost getting jumpped by 8-12 thugs a couple of minutes before we found your ass

That white castle was good.

.......and dont think that wasnt all your fault.....

k-hole Im glad to hear you survived the car ride home with those two clowns:) .....It was nice meeting you

Joeycarbone and tempkid, had fun with you guys, Im sure I'll be seeing you again next weekend...hey, remember when we were going to go to the Factory-that would have been a great idea!!! I MEAN...........

Tempkid, Joeycarbone, and Khole-

Nice hanging out with you guys on Saturday, as usual back at our house for one of our "afterparties." To bad I saw you for about 2 minutes before you left, I mean!!!! Well anyway, good to see you made it home alive. Tempkid, you were Mangled!!!! oh and by the way..."you want it!!!" see you guys next weekend:)

Originally posted by lesdig

Tempkid, Joeycarbone, and Khole-

Nice hanging out with you guys on Saturday, as usual back at our house for one of our "afterparties." To bad I saw you for about 2 minutes before you left, I mean!!!! Well anyway, good to see you made it home alive. Tempkid, you were Mangled!!!! oh and by the way..."you want it!!!" see you guys next weekend:)

So why is it that you only saw us for two minutes? Just kidding