Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very Nice To Meet You....

This was my first meet-up since Lemon, actually my first time back in the city since Lemon, and I had a blast!!!

It was nice seeing new faces and of course seeing the "old" faces! I FINALLY GOT MY CP LIGHTER!!!! I'm too lazy to look for all the other threads so...just wanted to say helloooooooo!

:smoke:

Originally posted by shugabooga

hey cmb! nice meeting you too! did you ever get anything to eat?

YES!!! Thank god!!! When DaVe, Pete and I left, we found a diner right next door to the place!!! Usually I would have been much more energetic, but i was sooooooo freakin hungry!!!

I'm sad I didn't get to see those 'old' faces and meet new ones, but Boston and PvD were calling.

So, despite a bumpy start, Avalon in Boston was a great club and PvD's set, while only two hours, was off the hook. (Can I say that?)

So, Hi Shuga, CMB, and all i didn't meet.

e

Originally posted by cmb1975

This was my first meet-up since Lemon, actually my first time back in the city since Lemon, and I had a blast!!!

It was nice seeing new faces and of course seeing the "old" faces! I FINALLY GOT MY CP LIGHTER!!!! I'm too lazy to look for all the other threads so...just wanted to say helloooooooo!

:smoke:

Who you callin' old sparky?!?! You got beef? Want some! How was Jade Terrace? Good to see ya again!

Originally posted by spragga25

Who you callin' old sparky?!?! You got beef? Want some! How was Jade Terrace? Good to see ya again!

What YOU got a problem? Dont make me whoop yo ass again!!!

hehe...Jade Terrace was great, too bad you couldnt make it....MR. I have jetleg so I am beat!!!!

Originally posted by cmb1975

What YOU got a problem? Dont make me whoop yo ass again!!!

hehe...Jade Terrace was great, too bad you couldnt make it....MR. I have jetleg so I am beat!!!!

AGAIN!?!?!

I'll give ya something to beat! ;)

Did I say that...it must've been the jet lag AGAIN!