Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight/scot Project **meet Up Friday**

Hey Clubplanet people, for all that are going to Limelight on Friday, someone suggested we have a meet-up. I'd love to meet you all esp. 'cause I'm leaving sooooo soon, I have to put faces on these screen names! Who's down? I'm thinking 2 a.m. at the back bar on the main floor, underneath the DJ booth. Everyone??

**Limelight Fridays** GLITTER GUESTLIST for reduced cover :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Clubplanet people, for all that are going to Limelight on Friday, someone suggested we have a meet-up. I'd love to meet you all esp. 'cause I'm leaving sooooo soon, I have to put faces on these screen names! Who's down? I'm thinking 2 a.m. at the back bar on the main floor, underneath the DJ booth. Everyone??

Sounds good to me, I haven't been there in over two weeks....hey btw, U never wrote back to me? Did u get my last pm? When do u have to go back to school? :cool:

I am considering going in celebration for my birfday this friday ?!?!!? WOO HOOO the big 20 lol Although i have never been to LL No plans are set in stone but looks good so far... As for the location of the meet up hmm being as though i have never been there i will just bring a huge flag that says CP and run around naked, that should make it a lil easier to spot me...and like vixen i am off to skewl in about a week so i got to take advantage of the easy access to the city while i can... :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

I am considering going in celebration for my birfday this friday ?!?!!? WOO HOOO the big 20 lol Although i have never been to LL No plans are set in stone but looks good so far... As for the location of the meet up hmm being as though i have never been there i will just bring a huge flag that says CP and run around naked, that should make it a lil easier to spot me...and like vixen i am off to skewl in about a week so i got to take advantage of the easy access to the city while i can... :monkey:

hey what school do you go to......I am off, back to Villanova, in like two weeks --->not looking forward to it.....

btw happy bday, and good idea with the naked thing, MAYBE I WILL FINALLY be able to recognize someone! ;)

do u need a guestlist?

5 People?!?!... Hey its all good its better then none... *couph...groove theory* u can count me and my flag as 2 if i go ;) and Vixen... maybe we can get a lil deal going... say after i finish my bottle of vodka i will do a lil jig on the platform next to you lol :monkey:

Count me in. Won't miss this for anything, especially for Sunshine420's birthday. I might just have to plan a little surprise, but shhhh.. don't tell anyone. Just might just get your own dancing cage suspended from the roof since you are gonna be naked hun. :D:eek::laugh: Is it Friday yet?

Originally posted by teklord310

Count me in. Won't miss this for anything, especially for Sunshine420's birthday. I might just have to plan a little surprise, but shhhh.. don't tell anyone. Just might just get your own dancing cage suspended from the roof since you are gonna be naked hun. :D:eek::laugh: Is it Friday yet?

uhhhh... someones gonna be dancing naked in LL??? :eek::jawdrop::woah:

definately thinking about going on friday scot project is ill. I think a good place for a meetup is behind the bar under the dj booth there wasn't anyone back there really last time i was there, to be honest i thought the meetup was there so i cruised through a few times last time but let me know...