Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight/scot Project **meet Up Friday**

Originally posted by giantboy

Hey im gonna be in nyc and thinkin about hittin up Limelight for Scot project. Never been to limelight..can someone tell me if there is dresscode and what is the age limit that night?

well supposedly there is no dresscode.... i didnt know that when i went there until i saw people chillin in sweatpants! its 18 to get in... and say ur on the clubplanet guestlist and u should get in for $15....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgspot

well, ill def be there for scot project. and hopefully the meetup will work better this time than it did for andrew mendez.

haha, oh there was A MEETUP!!!!!!!

yeah, i think vixen has got everything under control ;)

use ***ChrisS*** guestlist at the door for reduced

Werd, I've never done a meet-up before, but I will definitely be there with like 15 of my friends (that is if I remember where and what time...) aww man, anyone thinking of missing Scor Project to go to Exit is INSANE! I'm telling you, there is NOTHING like his live set, I sure as hell hope he spins a longer set than 1 and a half hours this time. I don't really like Limelight all that much, but hell, fuck it, for Scot Project I'll travel to WHEREVER.

Hey whats up everyone. I mostly post on the music board and have been to a couple of meetups before, so I am psyched to get over to this one. See everyone at 2am. Quick question, which side of the bar will we be on? In front of that bar facing the crowd, or behind the bar facing the crowd? Also, don't forget to stick around for at least ten to fifteen minutes for all the stragglers.

God.....its only Tuesday!!

It's not true that Limelight got shutdown yesterday night right? God pleeeease tell me no!

Limelight's dresscode is very lax, wear whatever. I'll be in all white probally, I think I'm just gonna rock my white UFOs with like a white with silver shirt and my black and silver sketchers, look for me, I'll be with the blue lights going InSaNe...

Last time I saw Scot Project do a set, he didn't come on until 4am, but that was also a night where there were an immense amount of DJs including Liquid Todd, Keoki, Richie Neale, KayCee, etc.. but there aren't that many this time so I dunno what time he'll be on, just hope he does a londer set than an hour and a half. I could listen to him all night, every night.

But, Limelight didn't get shutdown right?! AHH! I know, I know I'm going crazy over this, but it's sooo important that Scot Project stays scheduled and that everyone goes to Limelight on Friday, ahh! This is a headache!

Originally posted by az-tec

Aiiight lets do this..shot for shot..actually..Ill 2 for every 1 you do...

and youll stiull be inthe bathroom before me:puke:

G~U~A~R~A~N~T~E~E~D!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god, i am in for it........:quick, run, andy's coming: