Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight/scot Project **meet Up Friday**

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK I'll be the one in the blue dancer outfit with the blonde and blue hair, i'm pretty sure if you're lost you won't be able to miss me!!

with an outfit like that you could land a plane

jkjkjkjkjkjkjk......anyway see you friday

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, if anyone sees me before the meetup come say hi because i think im going there alone....:(

ill be wearing green ufo's rolled up as shorts and a black shirt with either a "k" on the front and like a robot on the back or a little kid on the front and it says "rock the mullet"

im like 5'9" and have short brown hair. since i most likely will feel out of place and bored until i meet people i will probably be chain smoking too

trancend...just to give you piece of mind...when I saw him at Tunnel, I went by myself (everyone else backed out on me). I thought I was going to feel wierd and shit...ended up being one of my best club experiences. Actually talked to Project for a bit...met some real cool peeps (clubplanet meet up went to shit).

I'll keep an eye out for ya...I'll have a dark blue Polo Sport visor on... a white t-shirt (ringer) blue rings around sleeve and neck for all of you who don't know what a ringer is and sneakers. Everyone feel free to tackle m if you see me!

:bounce::laugh::shaky:

Originally posted by djscotphreak

trancend...just to give you piece of mind...when I saw him at Tunnel, I went by myself (everyone else backed out on me). I thought I was going to feel wierd and shit...ended up being one of my best club experiences. Actually talked to Project for a bit...met some real cool peeps (clubplanet meet up went to shit).

I'll keep an eye out for ya...I'll have a dark blue Polo Sport visor on... a white t-shirt (ringer) blue rings around sleeve and neck for all of you who don't know what a ringer is and sneakers. Everyone feel free to tackle m if you see me!

:bounce::laugh::shaky:

hey im glad youre going...my substance use definitely could use some moderating

also, for anyone that needs a list, use mine - - say "echostar" at the door

Hey guys, find me & I'll share some of my birthday presents with you.. heh.. you can get a bump or two ;)

If everything works out right you should find me and my friends in the VIP sky room, just tell them you know Cody K, and they should let you in.. I'll be in all white with my blue lights...

Scot P destroyed us at Tunnel Fri the 13th! I'm flyin solo to LL for the first time...all my friends are goin to Roxy. I saw Scott Bond last sat sooooooo. Anyhoo....I'll have Andy to do all the introductions as usual. :) Be on the look out for a girl 5'6 long blonde hair wearing a dominatrix collar, prolly in all black. :D

Hmm a lot of people supposably headin to this meet up... well i have never been there and i am going tonight for my birfday ... being that i dont no where the hell anything is inside and i will most likely not be in the soberiest state i am gunna attempt to find this meet up ... i will be wearing a black v shaped skirt and prolly some kind of black tanktopish shirt... hmm i have box braids in my hair (dark hair)... and i am normally 5'9 but i will be wearing hooker boots so i will prolly be about 8 ft 2 inches lol dont be scared to give me a birthday hug.. kiss... hump or whatever else you got 2 offer ;) PiEcE :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

Hmm a lot of people supposably headin to this meet up... well i have never been there and i am going tonight for my birfday ... being that i dont no where the hell anything is inside and i will most likely not be in the soberiest state i am gunna attempt to find this meet up ... i will be wearing a black v shaped skirt and prolly some kind of black tanktopish shirt... hmm i have box braids in my hair (dark hair)... and i am normally 5'9 but i will be wearing hooker boots so i will prolly be about 8 ft 2 inches lol dont be scared to give me a birthday hug.. kiss... hump or whatever else you got 2 offer ;) PiEcE :monkey:

happy bday and have fun tonight.......ill be there and heres my pic so u know what i look like and then u can find the meet up....i know a few of these crazy cats