Clubplanet Nightlife Community

She's Outta My Life !?!?!

b-side

: In the voice of Michael Jackson:

"I don't know weather to laugh or cry..... she's outa my l-i-f-e"

My X finally picked up the last of her shit .....

Phew!!!! I'm a Free man again!

:D

Now if I could only find all of those women who wanted Me when I was with Her.... :letsgo:

Why Is That? When you try to be seriously involved they all flock around..... and when your'e solo they all disappear ???

Attn: Jamaica :idea: when you decide to live with someone prepare for the worst and expect the best.... Good Luck! & Look before you leap!

Unfortunatley, I as well suffer from "Nice-GuySyndrome." Thats why I keep getting stuck with these crazy girls. I really cant bring myself to have one night stands. Believe you me its happend in the past but only cause of a drunked stuper, and afterwards I felt really Really guilty. Hey what are we gonna do, its in our blood...

Congratulations on your new freedom. I don't know what's going on, there must be something funky happening with the alignment of the planets or something, but lots of people are ending it. I would probably be ending it too but he just can't leave me alone! I'm not sure yet whether that's a good thing or not.

Originally posted by tastyt

Congratulations on your new freedom. I don't know what's going on, there must be something funky happening with the alignment of the planets or something, but lots of people are ending it. I would probably be ending it too but he just can't leave me alone! I'm not sure yet whether that's a good thing or not.

Hey If my girl was as cool and attractive as you... AND let me pick out other girls for her.... I would have a little trouble letting go as well :tongue:

Check Ya' PM's