Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A ceeotter review of Saturday night...

I', not being an ego maniac by starting my own post about Saturday night but I see things in a totally different perspective then you guys behind the bar--sober this week---oK OBVIOUSLY tEMPKID AND cARBONE decides to have their own version of the Stanely Cup playoffs for crackheads! I declare a tie, at one point you two were next 2 each other and Tempkid was passed out on the bar and Carbone was holding the wall up!! Too funny. Laurie you were in you own world and it was a fun one! Jarmenio thanks for keeping up w/ me. Khole it was my pleasure. Temp kid did those thugs get your cd? You can thank cosmicgate for that copy he made it for me! Denny thanks for another fine performance. 3 more to go........lets get a little crazy people..... :laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hi Cutie.....I'm sorry that I missed this week. Looks like it was an interesting evening, to say the

ast.:drunk::confused::puke:

How's the ankle? Tell Chris I said hi. Oh yeah, tell him I'm working on the job thing, he'll know what I'm talking about:)

I remeber what your talking about!!! Please find!!! You were missed. what aboutme and JBR were asking about you.

Originally posted by ceeotter

I remeber what your talking about!!! Please find!!! You were missed. what aboutme and JBR were asking about you.

Aaww, I feel loved...Don't worry I'll make up for it this weekend:)

Trust me, I would have rather been at Temps then at home, but you gotta do what you gotta do.....:mad: you just don't have to like it:D

Ceeotter we started drinking to early.

I don't know how I nodded out for like 5 mins I must drank like 5-6 redbulls befor I headed over to Tempts.

My 2 blackout this summer. I only blacked out like 1 time in the last 4 years before this summer.

Thank Cosmo for the cd and try to get me that other one you told me about.

BTW I'm not a crackhead. I did no drugs. I just drank to much.

I say no to drugs.

I', not being an ego maniac by starting my own post about Saturday night but I see things in a totally different perspective then you guys behind the bar--sober this week---oK OBVIOUSLY tEMPKID AND cARBONE decides to have their own version of the Stanely Cup playoffs for crackheads! I declare a tie, at one point you two were next 2 each other and Tempkid was passed out on the bar and Carbone was holding the wall up!! Too funny. Laurie you were in you own world and it was a fun one! Jarmenio thanks for keeping up w/ me. Khole it was my pleasure. Temp kid did those thugs get your cd? You can thank cosmicgate for that copy he made it for me! Denny thanks for another fine performance. 3 more to go........lets get a little crazy people..... :laugh:

That's Great.... Carbone, I also heard from Khole6969... To Funny.. Ceeotter do you work on Sunday. I Will be down this Sunday.. woooooohohoho No work Monday.. :cool:

I win the Stanley Cup.

Originally posted by tempkid

Only when I'm around you.

I got your message to late about DJ's.

I slept all day sunday so I didn't get it untill monday.

I might go to Abyss tomorrow so if I do I'll see you there.

Thanks, I think........;)

What are you and Carbone going for the "Who can sleep longest after a night in Seaside" award?:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by Blazz

That's Great.... Carbone, I also heard from Khole6969... To Funny.. Ceeotter do you work on Sunday. I Will be down this SIunday.. woooooohohoho No work Monday.. :cool:

I work at Spicy's Sun 12-6 then it is off to Surf club meet you on the patio if your going!