Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work?

Where, if you have a job, does everybody work. Im doing an internship right now at Deutchebank on Park Avenue between 48th and 49th. Its so fucking boring..... not the work that I do because when I have any time flies by. But with the market doing so shitty everyday is a long day and the only thing that gets me throught the day is this messageboard.

Yo I feel the EXACT same way. I work at Smith, Stratton, Wise, Heher, & Brennan, it's a law firm in Princeton, NJ, and it sucks when there is nothing to do. I'm like struggling to put in my full hours because there just isn't enough work, but when I do have a lot of work, times flies by. Today I have a decent amount to do, but I still have quite a while to go so I figured I'd check out my message boards... can't get fucking Rob Girellini - Crouching Tiger outta my friggin' head.. LoL:blown:

I'm part time at a computer company in Edison, NJ since last December. Not sure if I have the time to continue during the fall semester though. Sometimes I go out onsite and work on the systems/networks elsewhere, other times I build computers and work in house. It depends, but they are very flexible and I like it. Only downside is that I don't get a chance to check the boards, unless i'm on lunch break.

I give the illusion of labor at a law firm on wall street.

basicly i fix computers....just by rebooting them *cackle*

also have some server tasks..

but the damn thing runs itself *yawn*

So i just sit here...listen to trance..eat oreos

flirt with all the secretaries...and go web serfin.

Talk about stress eh?

:fame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."

Ohhhh talk about being bored at work... I basically get paid to come to this communications company and chill on CP and check my email. THen i chill outside, walk around andd eat lunch. hahahhaaaaa. But i hate it because the location is so shitty for me and the peeps are all old and are dicks. so i am looking for a new job. Anybody want this one? its located in parsippany. If you can deal with old folks go for it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by urallge

Where, if you have a job, does everybody work. Im doing an internship right now at Deutchebank on Park Avenue between 48th and 49th. Its so fucking boring..... not the work that I do because when I have any time flies by. But with the market doing so shitty everyday is a long day and the only thing that gets me throught the day is this messageboard.

Hey, I work at JP Morgan. I'm on park Ave b/w 47 and 48th! I know what you mean about the day dragging! I am on this board all day! I also live in Queens, what part are you in? Email me @ angl2luv21@aol.com if you are board! :tongue:

yep i work... although i wish i didnt have to.. i work at verizon wireless. so basically i get to deal with FUCKING MORONS all day long. thank god i am not in customer service though - i would kill myself.

but i still get retards like people who wonder why their phone doesnt ring -- ummm try turning it on. or people who call and say hi im not getting a dial tone on my phone. ummm... ur not supposed to. so i get to deal with the retards that are too stupid to own a cell phone.

the only good thing is that i work with a lot of really cool people. and i get a phone for $5 a month

Originally posted by dreams2

yep i work... although i wish i didnt have to.. i work at verizon wireless. so basically i get to deal with FUCKING MORONS all day long. thank god i am not in customer service though - i would kill myself.

but i still get retards like people who wonder why their phone doesnt ring -- ummm try turning it on. or people who call and say hi im not getting a dial tone on my phone. ummm... ur not supposed to. so i get to deal with the retards that are too stupid to own a cell phone.

the only good thing is that i work with a lot of really cool people. and i get a phone for $5 a month

you're outlining quite perfectly why i FIERCLY avoided

computer tech. support in my career path towards

nice, scientific, rigorous, rewarding software programming...

of course, at this rate i'll be a burnout by 30.