bam bam bam...ive f'n had it!!

sgtfury

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pod "human right activist" who the fuck are you?? go home nerd

I'm a nerd and not afraid to admit it. People on this board know it, they really don't care. I get out and socialize with the best of them. World renowned corporations call on me when their systems fail. My resumé would make you faint. I have my computer running to within and inch of it's life and I'm damn proud of it...Hasn't the last 10 years of history taught you anything? Those nerds you push around will most likely be ordering fries from you in the future. Nerds make more money in a minute than you do in a day. übernerd Larry Ellison once made 8 billion dollars in six hours. People such as yourself will probably be lucky to make a thousandth of that amount. Hell, nerds provide this very forum that you are using to antagonize people with. Nerds designed your deactivated cell phone, nerds researched and engineered the technology that enables you to access this very board.

As for human rights activists, yeah I'm a human rights activist, too bad you're excluded from humanity...I think I'll play Tianamen Square with y'all!

hotlexs said...

Pod thinks hes god

that's funny. Now, go ahead and read your Bible, hotlexs, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was on clubplanet.com on August 15th, and he looks upon your inane posts with indifference. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

:cool:

OK.....I've tried to keep my posts pretty neutral thus far but listen guys (geob69 and hotlexs), you're both acting like assholes. I'm not saying that you ARE assholes, you're both just acting like it. The name calling, poor use of grammar and bad vocabulary has TO STOP!!! "It has to STOP!!!!" - to quote the song. The way you've insulted Stacey and Pod and belittled Digital7 and the Sarge was NOT COOL! And while you think it may be in fun I find it asinine and rude. Anyway, it's just my opinion. I don't have anything against either of you, personally, but you're both coming off as very arrogant people. :blank:

Originally posted by bbflux

OK.....I've tried to keep my posts pretty neutral thus far but listen guys (geob69 and hotlexs), you're both acting like assholes. I'm not saying that you ARE assholes, you're both just acting like it. The name calling, poor use of grammar and bad vocabulary has TO STOP!!! "It has to STOP!!!!" - to quote the song. The way you've insulted Stacey and Pod and belittled Digital7 and the Sarge was NOT COOL! And while you think it may be in fun I find it asinine and rude. Anyway, it's just my opinion. I don't have anything against either of you, personally, but you're both coming off as very arrogant people. :blank:

Absofuckingloutly!!!! You tell them how it is sister. This conversation is bull shit already. We are all supposed to be friends here on this board. You guys are acting like infants! Carry on!

:blown:

I can't believe all the drama ....you guys should all know better....if someone is being an asshole and you respond to them....then you are giving them what the want....ignore stupid people and the shit they say.......This board is full of people with class don't let anyone bring you down .....you let them win when they are able to upset you...on another note I think this board is about the music and about the club scene....but this is open and it allows people to be free.....if someone wants to post a pic who gives a dam....if you don't like it ignore it....trust me if you don't respond to something it in time will go the fuck away.....and I don't think anyone has the right to insult anyone on this board ......I have just read four pages of bullshit ....what a waste of my time.....

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: