Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!!! Going To Florida

trevor69

lake buena vista, huh? you are stuck in tourist heaven/hell. orlando's club scene fucking sucks and everyone knows it but wtf can you do. in lake buena vista is downtown disney which has the house of blues, on sunday nites they have a club night called Sin where you can hear central floridas infamously lame funky breaks sound. a better bet is to find your way over to the universal city walk where you can hear decent music @ ritual saturdays with noel sanger, this summer guests have included anthony pappa & jimmy van m its about a 15 min drive on I4 from lk buena vista. your best bet thoug is going downtown to club icon. once again, you are in a lame clubbing city but with enough alcohol/drugs you might have fun...

Originally posted by eviljav666

Trev what the deal Nigga..i havent heard from you in a while..

Since Twilo..how is everything!! You KILLING!!!

What's up Jav!!! I haven't been on CP in a while just been busy with work and summer bro....we've been going down the shore a lot....but I can't wait to go back to nyc....better crowd and music man :smoke:

Originally posted by joshua2k

lake buena vista, huh? you are stuck in tourist heaven/hell. orlando's club scene fucking sucks and everyone knows it but wtf can you do. in lake buena vista is downtown disney which has the house of blues, on sunday nites they have a club night called Sin where you can hear central floridas infamously lame funky breaks sound. a better bet is to find your way over to the universal city walk where you can hear decent music @ ritual saturdays with noel sanger, this summer guests have included anthony pappa & jimmy van m its about a 15 min drive on I4 from lk buena vista. your best bet thoug is going downtown to club icon. once again, you are in a lame clubbing city but with enough alcohol/drugs you might have fun...

Yo thanks for the info man....I guess i'm stuck partying with Minnie and Mickey.....maybe they want to smoke out with me :smoke:

What about Orlando? How far am I and is there anything to do there? besides playing BINGO with the old fogies :worry2:

Thanks folks....I won't be in Florida until mid-September so i'm sure I can find something to do there besides always fun amusement parks....unless these parks have trance, techno & house music I won't leave the resort.

Yo Joshua the club icon link doesn't work...do you have another site I can go to? :)