Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How regular are the newbie meetups?

Originally posted by nightgroover

Unfortunately I missed the lat newbie meetup, as I just arrived in NY that day. So when can I expect the next one? I am kinna eager to meet people in NY. Kinna boring on your own!

You dont have to wait for another meet up to meet people...just look and see what people are doing on the weekend and see if they wanna meet up....

;)

Originally posted by cmb1975

You dont have to wait for another meet up to meet people...just look and see what people are doing on the weekend and see if they wanna meet up....

;)

Yeah, I think thats what I am gonna do for the next weekend, but I am still eager to meet a lot of people from the board at once. Because I like this board a lot!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :)

Newbie meetups don't happen per se (I guess you can say the last one was the first one), but meetups in general happen whenever someone goes through the effort of organizing one... usually every 1-2 months... newbies are not just welcome to any of them - they are highly encouraged to come!

It can be weird meeting strangers at first, but you'll get into the groove really quickly