Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new girl...

atomicapples

dg we both got to do something about this... i wish, i wish apon a star that some girl would come into my life and would fix this whole problem, and give me something that NO other girl had ever offer me... and that would be love. love in which i would be more then happy to return, the same as she offered me...

Okay, Simmer Down, take it easy... youre gettin a lil carried away there. You sound like some lil girl after her date stood her up.

Get a hold of yourself, Stop Looking for this miracle girl and look for whats gonna make you that miracle guy and then when youre happy with yourself and youre on top the world everything else will fall into place. Good Luck...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I feel You Bro, The Devil Moves Back From Cali On the 5th Of September... Just when you get your shit together it comes fallin'down...

That really sucks......Especially since you seemed to be enjoying the fact that she was 3,000 miles away:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That really sucks......Especially since you seemed to be enjoying the fact that she was 3,000 miles away:rolleyes:

I was, I really really was. Its like God and Satan are fuckin' playin' some games with me... Who could make him snap first or someshit... I dont know.

Grrrrrr...

I was, I really really was. Its like God and Satan are fuckin' playin' some games with me... Who could make him snap first or someshit... I dont know.

Grrrrrr...

It's gotta be Satan, God wouldn't punish you, well maybe, if you were really really bad in a past life.....Forget past life, what about the present one:tongue:

Lets hope whoever it is, and whatever it is... in the long run it just turns out to be good... and all this is happening for a reason...

i always does.... ...

off the subject.. but mariah careys new cd glitter sucks... when it does come out no one buy it... it only has like 2 tracks i acually like.. and that loverboy crap is not one of them.. loverboy is nasty...