Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious or hawaii?

Got a dilemma, go see my dad who i havent seen in like a year in california, then go to hawaii for a week, go back to cali and back to new york on the 28`th, orrr, should i stay home and go the 24`th to sf?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Vicious will be playing again before to long. I'd take the trip, you and your Dad may have a great time, not to mention Cali and Hawaii are amazing.

Where in Cali and Hawaii are you going to be?

I live in orange county new york, my dad lives in orange county california, its like 40mmnutes from la, 30 minutes from aneheim, 30 minutes from newport beach, and my grandmother lives in orange county florida funny enough, i`m goin to honolulu in hawaii, been there before its awesome, and your right, he will be spinning soon, i just wanted to close out the great american dj series, and end my summer with a bang

i used to live out in Manhattan Beach, so i know what you mean that its not the same scene, but here's something for ya. if your going to be there on August 25, there's a party in Costa Mesa at the Majestic thrown by Club Rubber, the same people that throw the PimpnHo. its insane, it'll blow Vicious away i guarantee it, go to www.pimpnho.com, download the video preview and that'll give you a slight idea of what its like. don't be afraid to go by yourself, i have and have always had an amazing time. people are so cool and friendly cause they are all having such a great time. if your going to go though get there early, doors open at 7:00/30 (closes at 2) and theres a line at 6. i'm not kidding, friends of mine have gotten there at 8 and have not gotten in. the place bounces.

otherwise up in LA theres a pretty good club, Giant, they get good talent and all they spin there is trance, they love trance out there.

enjoy your trip.

SD

Originally posted by keough

Got a dilemma, go see my dad who i havent seen in like a year in california, then go to hawaii for a week, go back to cali and back to new york on the 28`th, orrr, should i stay home and go the 24`th to sf?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:monkey: UR FUCKING KIDDING RIGHT!????