Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me! How do I convince my man to...

wildangel

...go down on me?

He NEVER has. In fact, none of my boyfriends ever have. They've told me that they're either not good, don't like doing it, or that they've heard it "really isn't that great anyway."

I want to try it at least once, though! I mean, you girls and most of my girlfriends have talked about mind-blowing orgasms with a man's tongue between their legs, and I want to see if I can experience that, too.

Is there any way I can get him to go down there and LIKE IT? I'd feel bad if I knew he was going there "just to get it over with." Are there guys who just don't/won't do it? I hope mine isn't one of them, but that's what it seems like right now. :worry2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say use some choco syrup or whipped cream..so if the taste or smell is his problem, this may help, although ur gonna be kinda sticky, hehe, well actually, i guess u'll be kinda sticky with out either, lol. anyway, aslo being a *certain* way down there may help. maybe he prefers shaved if ur not, or maybe he prefers not shaved if u are. u gotta make that area comfortable for him too.

other than that i dont know what else to say. i personally have no problem with goin down there....actually i love it....it doesnt always taste the best....but im not ALWAYS in the mood to do it...but when i am in the mood, i can stay down there for hours if wasnt so tiring.

i'm a guy but i know alot about girls and stuff cause i've been with many and i chilled with many girls and guys...anyways just say " for me baby!....just this once ...at least try and make me happy" be a little dominant... and when he does go down...go crazy, like scream out loud or move body really sexually.... guys like that... and if anything just exchange a blow for a pussy licking... gotta compromise right .... and if he doesn't know how to do it juts let him lick you around the pussy and when he hits a spot u like just say "right there, i like it right there " then you'll have the time of your life and also he'll know to go for that spot next time.....

hey if you need any help i'll do his job for u..... shit i'll give you multiple ones and you dun have exchange anything ...u just gotta lay there and relax.....heping out a friend!! hahahaa

well let me know....

How old are you? your man?

I'm 21, and he's 23.

If he's not gonna go down, get rid of him. He's being selfish and immature. AND DO NOT GO DOWN ON HIM EVER!

:( :( :( What sucks (no pun intended) is that I LIKE going down on him because it turns me on. Is there anything I can do to change his mind?

i would say use some choco syrup or whipped cream..

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks!

so if the taste or smell is his problem, this may help, although ur gonna be kinda sticky

Hey, I'm willing to sacrifice. :D Is there anything I can do to make myself "smell or taste" better? I keep myself VERY clean, completely smooth and shaved all the time. Is there anything I can eat or drink to make things as pleasant as possible for him?

i personally have no problem with goin down there....actually i love it....it doesnt always taste the best....but im not ALWAYS in the mood to do it...but when i am in the mood, i can stay down there for hours if wasnt so tiring.

Okay, seriously, I'll PAY you to give my man lessons... why haven't I ever met a guy who honestly loves doing it??

just say " for me baby!....just this once ...at least try and make me happy" be a little dominant... and when he does go down...go crazy, like scream out loud or move body really sexually.... guys like that... and if anything just exchange a blow for a pussy licking... gotta compromise right .... and if he doesn't know how to do it juts let him lick you around the pussy and when he hits a spot u like just say "right there, i like it right there " then you'll have the time of your life and also he'll know to go for that spot next time.....

*taking notes* :D Great tips... I'll see him again on Monday, and I'll do my best trying to be dominant. I'm usually pretty submissive though, so this'll be a switch.

hey if you need any help i'll do his job for u..... shit i'll give you multiple ones and you dun have exchange anything ...u just gotta lay there and relax.....heping out a friend!! hahahaa

well let me know....

Thanks for the offer. :D Seriously though, would a guy really do that? Go down on a female friend, or just a girl who never had it done before? Maybe this is terrible, but I'm seriously thinking I should try that... I still love my boyfriend and all, but I realllly want to experience this with someone who likes it and knows what he's doing.

if you are really serious ...i'll fucking give him a lesson and also i'll do the job for him...i love seeing the grl all worked up when i do t....gives me great satisfaction when she feels good..... i'll blow your mind away babe...no charge!...hahahaha.. just pm me

Originally posted by bigwill

if you are really serious ...i'll fucking give him a lesson and also i'll do the job for him...i love seeing the grl all worked up when i do t....gives me great satisfaction when she feels good..... i'll blow your mind away babe...no charge!...hahahaha.. just pm me

If you and her actually go through with this...then I have two words for you:

YOU ARE THE F'N MAN!!!

Oh my god honey, I am so sorry to hear that. :( Yes it is really selfish. And I'm willing to bet that if he's that selfish in bed, he's selfish in other ways as well. Unfortunately I've also run across one too many selfish men. All the guys on this board claim to love munching, but I've yet to run across a man in real life who has both enjoyed himself down there AND knew what he was doing. I don't understand it at all, I personally could spend days between a woman's legs. My boyfriend doesn't like to do it either, and it does suck because when he *does* do it, it's like there's that nagging thought at the back of my mind that he's not really enjoying himself. Ooooh, it's so very frustrating. I don't know what to tell you. That's part of the reason why we're now seeing other people, I'm tired of performing unreciprocated sexual favors and not getting my very favorite thing in return.

Some things that make me anxious to go down on a girl are if she is shaved and well groomed - clean, nice smell, etc.

Set the mood reveal a fresh shave and guide his head i love goin down on a girl when she sets it up like that. Some guys are inexperienced o r have had a bad experience so show him you are ready too

:idea:

those men out there who doesn't like it is totaly missing out and the whole experience.....i say live life and try anything ...wildangel i feel really bad for u sweety.... i wish i was there to help in anyway...... tastyt well how about this fri at exit? still thinking about it?? hahahah lolz......

Originally posted by quanto_magnus

I definitely agree with CMB. Your boy is being immature. That's one of my favs to do. I love the feeling of getting my head squeezed between a woman's legs because she just can help herself!!!

:D

hahahaha..i know exactly what u mean about having ur head squeezed. sometime my gf does that...that shit hurts!!! or sometimes she'll grab the hand that im not using(it's usually playing with her tit or something) and she'll squeeze my fingers really really tight. sometimes i gotta pull my hand away, or i actually say out loud, ow, or something. but i luv it cuz i know she cant help it and she's havin a great time, hehe.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

hahahaha..i know exactly what u mean about having ur head squeezed. sometime my gf does that...that shit hurts!!! or sometimes she'll grab the hand that im not using(it's usually playing with her tit or something) and she'll squeeze my fingers really really tight. sometimes i gotta pull my hand away, or i actually say out loud, ow, or something. but i luv it cuz i know she cant help it and she's havin a great time, hehe.

*lol* one of the many reasons why i love u :love::heart:

What's your nationality or ethnic background? His?

xxlea, he's white. An all-American boy from a small town, but went to school in NYC which wised him up a bit (but not enough apparently, LOL).

First off dont go down on him until he does on you.

Secondly if he wont, toss him. its just dead weight.

Harsh, but maybe you're right. I mean, it's important for a couple to be sexually compatible, right? I'd hate to dump him, but this is something I DO want to experience sometime soon. And I guess I wouldn't want to cheat on him by having someone else go down on me, so I'll do that. I'll ask him for it nicely (someone here said I should be dominant, but that's not really my style), and see what happens. It'll all go down sometime early next week, I'll let you know what happens!

Originally posted by dgmodel

First off dont go down on him until he does on you.

Secondly if he wont, toss him. its just dead weight.

DG's first suggestion is great. It's a kinda show him how you feel. I'm he'll be buggin' if you withhold until there is a mutual exchange. And to repeat myself, he's being an immature selfish ass munch (oh he probably doesn't do that either heh heh)...

I hope it works out for you sweetie....

Originally posted by quanto_magnus

DG's first suggestion is great. It's a kinda show him how you feel. I'm he'll be buggin' if you withhold until there is a mutual exchange. And to repeat myself, he's being an immature selfish ass munch (oh he probably doesn't do that either heh heh)...

I hope it works out for you sweetie....

LOL.

Btw Good Luck.

Originally posted by wildangel

...go down on me?

He NEVER has. In fact, none of my boyfriends ever have. They've told me that they're either not good, don't like doing it, or that they've heard it "really isn't that great anyway."

I want to try it at least once, though! I mean, you girls and most of my girlfriends have talked about mind-blowing orgasms with a man's tongue between their legs, and I want to see if I can experience that, too.

Is there any way I can get him to go down there and LIKE IT? I'd feel bad if I knew he was going there "just to get it over with." Are there guys who just don't/won't do it? I hope mine isn't one of them, but that's what it seems like right now. :worry2:

Get rid of him. I'll go down there for a month

u know how to get ur man to go down on ya...u gotta wash ur.....j/k nah just talk to him and tell him wat u want...tell him ur fantasy and he'll want to fulfill it... i used to b like dat...but now i love goin down on a girl...it makes me feel more of a man when i give the girl an orgasim by goin down on them cuz i feel it takes more work....

here u go baby a nice lick for u :tongue:

feels good huh;)

Guest gabo

I don't really think you should have to coax him with syrup and whipped cream to get him to eat the cat! If he is being selfish for no other reason, then get rid of him. What the hell is the big deal about going down town? It doesnt taste bad or smell bad unless you havent showered in a week. Guys like that piss me off. Iam just the opposite, I wouldnt date a girl who wouldnt let me eat her out!