Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Big Fu

k-hole6969

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIG FUCK YOU TO BOSTON, ITS CLUBS, THE RED SOX AND EVERYONE THAT LIVES THERE...YOU ARE ALL TRASHBAGS AND SOMEONE SHOULD DROP A FUCKING BOMB IN THAT SHITHOLE CITY OF YOURS....ONE....I'M OUT....ALSO I BIG BIG FU TO THE DICKLESS PIECE OF SHIT CREW WHICH IS SNAPPY, CASEY, MINSANITY AND THAT BREAK FUCK....EAT MY ASS YOU FUCKING FAGS....HAVE FUN AT AVALON THIS WEEKEND...ASSBAGS

K-HOLE6969

REPRESENT JERSEY

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIG FUCK YOU TO PVD FOR COMING TO BOSTON TONIGHT TO BE SURROUNDED BY HOMOS BY SEVERAL HOURS....HAVE FUN QUEERS.....AFTER TONIGHT THIS WILL HIS LAST TIME COMING TO THAT SHITHOLE....ANYONE SEE THE GIANTS KICK ASS LAST NIGHT? HOW IS GLEEN DOING, HE HAS A LOT OF TIME TO IMPROVE HIS GOLF GAME.....FAGS:laugh: :laugh:

ah little Timmy I've been away, so I just got to read this. Lets see where you got the idea for this post, have you been reading another message board? I'm done talking to you because enough time will go by and eventually I'll figure more than your name (little Timmy) and town (Belmar) out. Like where you're going to go to school, I'm still hoping it's here in Boston. Until then you're all talk, so let's go junior. Don't tell me your gonna kick my ass, take a road trip, let's find out. You're just a joke kid.