Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kill JasonTowns!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Umm don't watch wrestling...

And can u please take thet stupid picture off your sig... Looking at Carlton is too funny

I'm not ashamed of my pic. I also don't look like Carlton. He's short and fat and I'm tall and skinny. The reason for the pic is because the person next to me is a Congressman, who I respect very deeply. He has now passed and I try to honor his memory everyday because of the great work he did for our community. You are obviously in your own world, but I'll give you a lesson which will make you think twice about making comments about my pic.

My mentor, the congressman, established an after school mentor program for underpriledged kids in the ghetto. I am in charge of one of the centers and our work is all voluntary. We have tried to get funding through the gov., but the man won't let it happen. To make a long story short, don't diss my pic. When you do, you diss me, my mentor and my lover.

Originally posted by jasontowns

I'm not ashamed of my pic. I also don't look like Carlton. He's short and fat and I'm tall and skinny. The reason for the pic is because the person next to me is a Congressman, who I respect very deeply. He has now passed and I try to honor his memory everyday because of the great work he did for our community. You are obviously in your own world, but I'll give you a lesson which will make you think twice about making comments about my pic.

My mentor, the congressman, established an after school mentor program for underpriledged kids in the ghetto. I am in charge of one of the centers and our work is all voluntary. We have tried to get funding through the gov., but the man won't let it happen. To make a long story short, don't diss my pic. When you do, you diss me, my mentor and my lover.

I hope you do know I was only joking..so don't take it to heart.

Don't forget, you were the one who posted the racist "kill whitey" subject.

And how am I in my own world? If what you said is true that is very honorable and good luck with the program. Where are you from?

Getting money from the government for anything is probably impossible... but you should try to go public with the program. I'm sure there are a lot of stations that would broadcast it and newspapers that would write about it. The more attention you get, the more help you can recieve. You can even get donations from people. Even shows like Rosie or Oprah always give charities and organizations money. Write to them or make a video with the kids and send it in. There are always other possibilities.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

I hope you do know I was only joking..so don't take it to heart.

Don't forget, you were the one who posted the racist "kill whitey" subject.

And how am I in my own world? If what you said is true that is very honorable and good luck with the program. Where are you from?

Getting money from the government for anything is probably impossible... but you should try to go public with the program. I'm sure there are a lot of stations that would broadcast it and newspapers that would write about it. The more attention you get, the more help you can recieve. You can even get donations from people. Even shows like Rosie or Oprah always give charities and organizations money. Write to them or make a video with the kids and send it in. There are always other possibilities.

I know. Sorry. I just sensitive sometimes and feel like I am being attacked. The kill whitey post was in reference to an old Living Color episode with Homey the Clown. I guess no one got the joke. Anyways, no hard feelings.

In all honesty, should I take my pic off my sig??

:laugh: <------- me Carlton

snoop doggy doesn't wash his clothes. jason towns I need to relieve myself where is your grandfather buried? But you should try going public with that ghetto foundation, ask Oprah for some money of that other fat pig Rosie. Good luck. My advice give up on thsoe kids and get a real job...

Originally posted by pgiddy

snoop doggy doesn't wash his clothes. jason towns I need to relieve myself where is your grandfather buried? But you should try going public with that ghetto foundation, ask Oprah for some money of that other fat pig Rosie. Good luck. My advice give up on thsoe kids and get a real job...

How very insightful and intelligent of you.

Jason,

I don't know what you are thinking. You talk about killing

white people, then you claim to be a "mentor" for underprivileged kids in the ghetto. That explains a LOT. I don't think the congressman would even want to be associated with a person like you. The man you stood so hauntingly next to worked his

ass off to get where he was. There were not many social programs 'back in tha day'

Wanna know why you cant get the government to pay for

your "program"? Because the "whiteys" are already paying

for our education, our food and everything else we own. When

I say we, I am referring to 80% of the African Americans who

life off the government programs.

Want to know why they live on these programs? Because people like YOU suck at leading youth. Instead of telling them to work hard, you tell them how the 'whitey' is holding them down. You dont even give them a chance, you give them an excuse.

"I know you will never score as high as whitey on any

exams, but thats okay brother, cuz we got laws that will

make sure you exceed anyway."

Remember Jason, its not the fault of the children that they were reared in such a place. They, like many of us, were born into it. Luckily my mother didnt give me any excuses, she gave me a dream. And after graduating from Grad School (with honors), I attained that dream.

My advice to you is to drop the jokes about killing people and learn to become a servant so that when you get old, someone

will be there to serve you.

Echo55

In JasonTowns defense he told me it was a joke from In Living Color from Homey Don't play that (don't know if any of you remeber that show) Jason you're right though that was one of the best shows...

And Echo you are right in what you said...his statements were a little tasteless, but I think it was strictly for joking purposes. Is it true about 80%?