Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey!!!! This Has Absolutely....

oremsix

...NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX!!!

I'm just gonna say this, The rats in subway tunnels are superbig, like stick you for your wallet big, I was walking through the 6 Line tunnels catching tags and they were all scurrying around...Not cool. But I've grown accustomed to it...Anyway moving right along, I'd like to ask any women out there if they'd be interested in a wild night of sex with yours truly, No...I'm kidding, That would make this thread sex related, which it is not supposed to be, Okay, I'm gonna go home now and watch 5 Deadly Venoms and blow a few spliffs...Have a great day you guys! :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by oremsix

...NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX!!!

I'm just gonna say this, The rats in subway tunnels are superbig, like stick you for your wallet big, I was walking through the 6 Line tunnels catching tags and they were all scurrying around...Not cool. But I've grown accustomed to it...Anyway moving right along, I'd like to ask any women out there if they'd be interested in a wild night of sex with yours truly, No...I'm kidding, That would make this thread sex related, which it is not supposed to be, Okay, I'm gonna go home now and watch 5 Deadly Venoms and blow a few spliffs...Have a great day you guys! :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Hey what do you write???

Originally posted by dgmodel

Hey what do you write???

uhhhh. I'm really really paranoid about discussing my name online, Unless of course, you're a writer yourself. Then it would be cool. I'll give you little clue though, I'm not kinging any lines, But I have a little work on the 6 and the 4.

Nah I'm not a bomber. I used to be along long time ago. I use to do piecesand occasionally Bomb the streets Mostly hit up the A line, E,F,G,R,N, 7,6, Mostly freights though. I love trains. I bombed for a lil during my high school days ( or should I say going to school high days... har har har ) but now its way way behind me.. I only look at it now and take pics of the ill shit not that scribble that these toys are coming out callin' art . but anyway. I respect your "secret identity" i know how paranoid writers are. but if you wanna P.M. go ahead. Im not a cop.