Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RRRRRRRRoooooxxxxxyyyyyy GATECRASHER! (Who's feelin da DISCO-TECH?)

Blasting the Disco-tech on my computer and I'm sitting here all ready to dance..

Counting the hours..

minutes..

WOOHOOO!

Last time I caught S Bond at the LL with Tiesto and Guy Orrnadel my head exploded...

It was a big sticky mess but my body wouldn't stop dancing..

They had to chase my headless torso all over the dance floor!

I'm wearing a helmet this time!

Who's digging the New Gatecrasher CD and who's showing the love at the Roxy this Friday?

I promise not to blow up..

(umm..on second thoughts..I can't promise that!)

See you there!:splat:

anyone think of a meetup spot yet...I don't remember there being any obvious couch or anything...............if I'm going to come in by myself I'm going to have to take the train in from Jersey so I want to know if I'm going to be chilling with myself or not when I'm there......especially because it's looking like I'll be sober.:confused::heart:

Originally posted by snoozi8

anyone think of a meetup spot yet...I don't remember there being any obvious couch or anything...............if I'm going to come in by myself I'm going to have to take the train in from Jersey so I want to know if I'm going to be chilling with myself or not when I'm there......especially because it's looking like I'll be sober.:confused::heart:

2 am DJ booth..

I'm wearing a green shirt with a black star and Black UFO pants..

Goatee..lobe streatchings..short Mugwump looking doof!

see ya all there!

Thanks! green shirt, goatee....shouldn't be hard.......I feel better..........I have noooooooo clue what to wear yet....running pants and a trendy tee are good for me but I don't know about the door......we'll see I have curly dark blonde hair if anyone finds me :)

MUAH!

Okay....because I'm not used to the door here I still don't know what I'm wearing...I'll decide after I go run when I feel better....the only other info I can offer is that I'm fair skinned and have nicely manicured nails :) More details to follow. lol