Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is paper mache performing tonite at exit!!!

bigwill

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO EXIT TO MEET UP WITH MY FRIENDS BUT I AM TAKING A LITTLE BIT OF A BREAK IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN........I DID GO TWO WEEKS AGO WHEN AUBREY PERFORMED......BUT I PROBABLY WILL GO NEXT WEEK.........WHERE ARE YOU GUYS MEETIN UP AND WHO IS GOING?

LATER

MELANIE

PS----USUALLY WHEN I GO I AM ALWAYS ON THE MAIN FLOOR BY THAT BRICK WALL OFF THE SIDE OF THE STAGE BY THE RAILINGS LOL....DANCIN MY ASS OF......

well sorry to hear that....wish you could come... would like to see what you look like... well i dunno alot a people are meeting up........ clubbingrl, bigpoppodopolis, rdancer, finese, donvito, and some other i dun remember.... well hope to see you there next week..... i'm asian and it ain't hard to figure out where i hang out.... mostly upstairs in the red room and oh yeah we are meeting behing the lighting booth on the second floor...

WELL MR. WILL.......I KNOW SCOTT(FINESSE) HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE REALLY COOL GUY AND I MET CLUBBINGIRL......SHE IS COOL TOO........I WILL MAKE A MEETUP NEXT WEEK.......IF YOU WANT HOP ONLINE MY SCREEN NAME IS PRINCESS0111 AND IM ME IF YA WANT.......LOL......BUT I WILL DEF. BE THERE NEXT WEEK....HAVE FUN TONITE AND SEE IF YOU CAN HOP ONLINE....HOPE I HELPED YA OUT FOR TONITE.......

:tongue: