Clubplanet Nightlife Community

id's....i must be stupid or something

I have no fake id knowledge whatsoever, someone needs to help me. First off what the hell is chalking a license and do you do it over the laminate? Second, what DMV's in North Jersey will let you get a dupe lisence without looking up your name and picture on one of those computers with the pictures on it? Also...what the hell is a For Identification Only id and what do i ask for when I go in there so I dont sound like a complete dumbass??!! :cool:

th id only tag means that is not a drivers liscence. if you are like me and your liscence got revoked. or you never took your driving test or something you can still get an id. only you cannot use it to drive.

they do not look up your picture or anything crazy like that.

a duplicate is when you loose you dl and get it replaced at the dmv. all you need is a birth certificate and a passport or something and they will give you an id under that name as long as the peson isn't like 50 years older than you and a different race.

be carefull though because the person who gives who the info can end up in trouble also....