Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special offer this friday...

cooljunkie

Studio 54 returns to Level this Friday, and regardless of your musical tastes, it's worth a visit for the decor and performances alone.

.cooljunkie. members will be eligible for a special offer for this night, just click the 'join us' link on the home page to become a member and you'll get all the info.

see you there!

the .junkies.

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif

Because we're a not-for-profit site we can't advertise, so we need a way of letting you guys know what info we have, which is why we post stuff that leads to our site.

However we do also try to get involved in the threads, and I think we've started some OK topics (Space will have competition for example), but most of our time is taken producing the site, so it's hard to keep up with the discussions.

Sorry if it's a pain in the a** though ;)

the .junkies.

Originally posted by sgtfury

you know i like the cooljunkie website, but...........man all of the posts on this board are just ways to try to get you to thier site....annoying!

chill bro !! there is nothing wrong with a little self promotion.. :) peace, tony

Sarge I don't think www.cooljunkie.com promotes to much of www.cooljunkie.com content on the board. I think www.cooljunkie.com is a very informative site sarge. You know ever since the www.cooljunkie.com people came on the board I know much more about sobe www.cooljunkie.com events and giveaways that I would've never known about if I hadn't visited www.cooljunkie.com. thanks junkies

ahhhh - you guys made us cry :)

seriously though it's great to know you all like the site - it makes the hard work worthwhile.

We'd love to see you this Friday at Level (I know you don't love the club but Studio 54 is worth checking out - especially if you can get in free ;)). We're also working on the other big clubs so fingers crossed. We'll be sending out details in our mailout this week.

Hope to see you there!

the .junkies.

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif