Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you a sex god?

rachel1997

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

Okay, now all I need is a man who can get the same results... :D

Any girls wanna let me try out my supposed skills on them? I've never been with a woman, but I've always wanted to try. :love:

Results just in:

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode.

of course they have to have the little ad at the end...

:letsgo::hump:

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode.

Good for me:)

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

HERA, the Goddess of Devotion.

She's a deity who demands total worship from her partner, and will go to great lengths to achieve the admiration she desires.

You probably place a lot of value on monogamy and exclusivity, and you give yourself completely to your man. With so much devotion, you guarantee his satisfaction in all facets of your relationship. You feel most comfortable when there's an intimate connection between you and your partner. When you feel that security, you abandon your sexual inhibitions and set your divine powers loose. You are a profound and passionate lover who believes that great sex means more than just a union of your bodies. To feel truly free, you believe that your heart and mind must be a part of the experience. When that total involvement finally happens, it's like a light drops down from heaven. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

"Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of you new godliness, sign up with Emode. "

This is what I Got...

APOLLO, God of Poetry and Music.

You are the ideal man - basically, a stud. Loved by all, your golden boy charm is enough to drive most women crazy with lust. You are the most wanted of all the deities. Women place you on a pedestal during the day, and dream about you at night. And once you work your godly magic in the bedroom, you've got them hooked for life. You are the hot, smart and charming guy whom all the ladies want to bed. Your inner intelligence, sensual nature and great physique make women happy to oblige any of your requests. Your hot and steamy temperament and the devotion that simmers within you make women swoon. You probably tend to dive passionately into relationships, but you may find that your fiery desire quickly cools. Nevertheless, you leave a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

When I'm BAD I'm good, and when I'm GOOD I'm BETTER...

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Apollo, the God of Poetry and Light. As every god's ideal, you're also every woman's dream lover.

Humph... I wonder if anyone didn't get to be a God in that test? humh...

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by atomicapples

i am a sex god.. i gave a girl 21 orgasms in 1 sitting

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every girl needs one of you!!!!!!!! dannnnngggggggggg;)

Hark - the oracle speaks! A bolt of lightening falls from the sky! SHAZAAM! As the smoke clears, the hidden deity in you emerges and is revealed to be:

DIONYSUS, God of Ecstacy.

You are one sex-loving deity! And you sure know how to turn any bedroom into an unforgettable party for two. You are sensual and fun-loving, and you will do just about anything to get some play. You have an insatiable desire for sexual pleasure. You have a young, playful spirit that makes the bedroom your personal playground. Because you are housing a god within you who used orgies as a method of worship, you have no limits to your exploration. Your experimentation and lack of inhibition make your sex life all the more interesting. Your open-mindedness and irrepressible energy allow your sexual energy to keep going and going and going. And when the day is through, you've left a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.