LA LA LANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:D :D :tongue::D:tongue:

MORE BLACKHAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks Denny for la la land

So Temp kid-

you talk a big game and all...I was looking for you to rip your shirt off, scream, and line up five shots...what happened, just can't party, huh? Just Kidding!!!! So by the way, I here Me and CGM "Want it?" I mean, I think you got it backwards...and thanks for leaving that wierd ass guy at our house!!!! But in response to the temps review part, MANGLED, of course. I thought the music was really good, but something about the crowd seemed kinda off...but that just might the mind state i was in.:confused:

Hey Tempkid, Tempts was so good, that your sorry hung over ass could not make it to my engagement party, which did not even start till 3 on Sunday. I even made you those cds. That's real fucked up Tempkid, real fucked up.

Drunk when I walked in........mangled when I walked out.......I THINK the music was good but I'm not sure.......

yo tempkid.....it was nice meeting you and ceotter......I can't even remember how many shots I did......you guys are bad for my health.......;)

Originally posted by wuzzup

Hey Tempkid, Tempts was so good, that your sorry hung over ass could not make it to my engagement party, which did not even start till 3 on Sunday. I even made you those cds. That's real fucked up Tempkid, real fucked up.

I'm sorry buddy.

I promise I won't miss the wedding

What are you doing wednesday I'll take you to Abyss on me

Tyco nice doing shots with you.

Originally posted by clubangel

HEY TEMPKID...

Do you remember meeting me this week by Ceeotters bar??? Last week you didn't remember at all...you were asking Laurie who I was???

Yes I remember it was in the early stage of the night.

You and your friend, nice meeting you girls.

I don't remember if I saw you again though.

Originally posted by tyco

Drunk when I walked in........mangled when I walked out.......I THINK the music was good but I'm not sure.......

yo tempkid.....it was nice meeting you and ceotter......I can't even remember how many shots I did......you guys are bad for my health.......;)

Tyco - i think me and Lesdig met you outside 7-11.... I mean i was mangled...

Originally posted by tempkid

Yes I remember it was in the early stage of the night.

You and your friend, nice meeting you girls.

I don't remember if I saw you again though.

Nice meeting ya again! I don't think I saw you the rest of the night...I was all over the place!

Originally posted by laurensomers

Tyco - i think me and Lesdig met you outside 7-11.... I mean i was mangled...

oh shit! yea that was me......

I remember meeting you guys but I didn't remember your names.......I was beyond retarded.......anyway, nice meeting you guys.......:)

Tyco-

Yeah Lauren and I (Lesley) met you outside 7-11. I thought you were coming back to our house...what happened, what did you end up doing? We were pretty mangled ourselves. Nice meeting you as well.

Originally posted by tyco

oh shit! yea that was me......

I remember meeting you guys but I didn't remember your names.......I was beyond retarded.......anyway, nice meeting you guys.......:)

:)