Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts review

Originally posted by lesdig

Tyco-

Yeah Lauren and I (Lesley) met you outside 7-11. I thought you were coming back to our house...what happened, what did you end up doing? We were pretty mangled ourselves. Nice meeting you as well.

:)

yea me and my boy were going to come back but my boy was so fucked that he thought he was putting tempkid's number in his cell meanwhile he was really dialing it.......we got back to my house and the number was gone........then we stumbled to the beach across the street and passed out in the sand.......it was terrible......next week......:)

Originally posted by tyco

yea me and my boy were going to come back but my boy was so fucked that he thought he was putting tempkid's number in his cell meanwhile he was really dialing it.......we got back to my house and the number was gone........then we stumbled to the beach across the street and passed out in the sand.......it was terrible......next week......:)

Hey thats kinda funny, but dont feel bad, we were all so mangled, the whole after party thing never really happened...but we'll definitely have to do it next weekend:)

Originally posted by lesdig

Hey thats kinda funny, but dont feel bad, we were all so mangled, the whole after party thing never really happened...but we'll definitely have to do it next weekend:)

I was weak that night..it was the first Saturday night I didn't see the sun rise - SHAME ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEMPKID NEXT TIME YOU PUT YOUR GOING TO DRINK 5 SHOTS W/ ME WHENN dENNY PLAYS YOUR SONG YOU BETTER LIVE UP TO YOUR WORDS OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE!!!!

Tyco thanks for drinking Tempkids shots w/ me during La La Land. Pleasure meeting you. Anthony P nice meeting you. Club Angel did you even here Tempkid talk...I think it was chinese or something!!!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

TEMPKID NEXT TIME YOU PUT YOUR GOING TO DRINK 5 SHOTS W/ ME WHENN dENNY PLAYS YOUR SONG YOU BETTER LIVE UP TO YOUR WORDS OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE!!!!

Tyco thanks for drinking Tempkids shots w/ me during La La Land. Pleasure meeting you. Anthony P nice meeting you. Club Angel did you even here Tempkid talk...I think it was chinese or something!!!!!

Yea, he didn't rip off his shirt and scream like he said he would either.....what a sell out:)

I don't know...I was pretty bombed when I got there...I honestly don't even remember what he said...i could have also been talking Chinese for all I know..LOL....damn, i wish i was around..i definitely could have helped drink some shots during La La Land!

Thanks for the shot early on in the night!

:) :)

What do you guys think I'm a machine?

Ceeotter I was doing mad shots with you before LaLa Land came on and not to count all the rum and cokes and the shots I did with others.

I don't know I'm sorry if I let you down. By the time Denny dropped it I was really in LaLa Land.

For the record cgm I did rip off my shirt when Denny played LaLa Land again when the lights came on and we all chanted for one more song. I was on stage and the shirt came off. Did Denny play it again or was it just my imagination