Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Scot - Limelight - 8/17

Codica3

So just a question, aside from the bullshit goth horrible scary devil shit, how did everyone like Limelight Friday?

Scot Project was amazing, as usual, I met him, got an autograph from him, met so many awesome people (wow I met Thorin and Sevan) that might not be big to a lot of you, but it's HUGE to little me! Hehe.

Lemme know what you guys thought. Hope you had a good ass time, it was like a birthday celebration for me, so it would make me feel really good if you all had fun!

Latessss..

U met Big Promoter Sevan?

As I said before it was amazing ! DJ Scot is # 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!I took xenadrine RFA(2 pills……better than 5 energy drinks ) and I had like 3 drinks(alcohol) so I was going crazy all night long!(I couldn’t stop dancing )!I was the loudest Dj Scot’s fan even my friend in dj booth coulda hear me….. I m sure every1 saw me so I wont say what did I wear that night lololololol!!!

:D :D :D:laugh: :laugh:

I just wanted to say that Scot was insane!! he dropped incredible trax and totally messed w/ us all down on the floor--the way he would build the music up and hold it off.... then knock us out of our feet when he finally threw the rest at us..... i must say, it was one of the most fun nights of my summer

Haha, yeah I did meet Sevan, and I know it's probally not a big deal to a lot of people because they've probally met him before, but I think he's insane, and it was so totally amazing to finally meet SEVAN and Thorin. Sevan was such a sweetheart, he must have asked me if I was having a good time like a million times, and he wished me happy birthday everytime. Sevan is a sweetheart, and I'm sooo happy I finally can put a face and a personality to a huge promoter like that.

By the way: SCOT PROJECT ROCKS!

(hehe just had to throw that in)

• 2 weeks later...

LIMELIGHT WAS REALLY GOOD...IT WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING ALOT OF THINGS THAT NIGHT..IT WAS I GOOD TIME...I EVEN GOR TO BULLSHIT WITH DJ SCOT PROJECT AT THE BAR FOR 10 MINUTES AND HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME AND WE JUST BULSHITTED LIKE FRIENDS....THEN WHEN I WAS LEAVING I MET JOHNNY VICIOUS FROM KTU.....HE WAS JUST AS COOL.....GREAT NIGHT....I ALSO SPENT IT WITH A GREAT GIRL I JUST MET....

Originally posted by jester22

LIMELIGHT WAS REALLY GOOD...IT WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING ALOT OF THINGS THAT NIGHT..IT WAS I GOOD TIME...I EVEN GOR TO BULLSHIT WITH DJ SCOT PROJECT AT THE BAR FOR 10 MINUTES AND HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME AND WE JUST BULSHITTED LIKE FRIENDS....THEN WHEN I WAS LEAVING I MET JOHNNY VICIOUS FROM KTU.....HE WAS JUST AS COOL.....GREAT NIGHT....I ALSO SPENT IT WITH A GREAT GIRL I JUST MET....

i though dj scot didn't speak english :confused: