Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Official Johnny Vicious @ SF Roll Call **

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at ease soldier ;)

when i went for diaz we left around 7..

they looked like they'd be open another half hour- hour.. i was informed that last time he johnny closed shop around 8...

i'm definetly gonna hit up your guys party once school starts.. this week i gotta be there for johnny start to finish.. haven't heard him since bridgview and i'm fuckin amped :D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

The Best place for the meetup spot is the 3rd floor couches by the waterfountains and bathroom**:eek::idea:

sounds good to me hun :)

but i suggest we make it early.. cuz once johnny goes on theres a 99.999999% chance i will not leave the dancefloor ;)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

sounds good to me hun :)

but i suggest we make it early.. cuz once johnny goes on theres a 99.999999% chance i will not leave the dancefloor ;)

Hey I'm with u**so what is the best time for us to all meet like 1:30 2?I'm not sure what time he will be going on**Does anyone have an idea?:D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Hey I'm with u**so what is the best time for us to all meet like 1:30 2?I'm not sure what time he will be going on**Does anyone have an idea?:D

i guess 2 is really the earliest you can have a meetup..

someone's gonna have to knock me out and drag me off the dancefloor though :D

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Last Friday? Nah, I wasnt you mangloid mess.

I really like what they did with the lights at SF.

yea i think the lights are really good now.. they used to suck..

the system is sharp too.. definetly still needs work though cuz it struggles w/ some of the bass.. maybe turn it down a bit.. but it pumps..

place is really beautiful now.. i just hate how small the dancefloor is.. and always will until they figure out a way to get rid of that damn pole in the middle of the floor..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yea i think the lights are really good now.. they used to suck..

the system is sharp too.. definetly still needs work though cuz it struggles w/ some of the bass.. maybe turn it down a bit.. but it pumps..

place is really beautiful now.. i just hate how small the dancefloor is.. and always will until they figure out a way to get rid of that damn pole in the middle of the floor..

I went to SF last night, system is much better... but it blew twice for 10 minute intervals... see my review on VIP...

JP was... eh at best.

:blown:

:) I AM SOOOOOO EXICTED!! I HAVENT BEEN TO FACTORY FRIDAY IN A WHILE NOW!!! AHHHHH WE ALL DEF HAVE TO PLAN A MEET UP!! IM VERY EXCITED TO MEET U ALL!!! 2AM DEF SOUND'S LIKE A PLAN JOHNNY VICIOUS DEF WONT GO ON B4 2AM....BUT HOPE TO SEE U ALL THERE!! <33 YA MUCH COLLEEN MWAUHHHHH "WA WA WA"