Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since when are clubs like SF considered high "calibre" . . .

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I always thought that several hundred shirtless meatheads was kinda gross actually . . .

yet i think you dont have the balls to actually go to SF and tell me and my meathead friends that we are gross, do you?????

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

oh come one, SF isn't THAT bad, now exit is a piece of shit.

lol how can u say factory isnt that bad but exit is a piece of shit. Neither clubs are high caliber or the least bit classy. Lets see no one wears a shirt in either place, mostly everyone is putting something up there nose [more people are doing it in SF though], so that dont make too much sense to say what u said.

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

lol how can u say factory isnt that bad but exit is a piece of shit. Neither clubs are high caliber or the least bit classy. Lets see no one wears a shirt in either place, mostly everyone is putting something up there nose [more people are doing it in SF though], so that dont make too much sense to say what u said.

It does make sense because SF accually has some good DJ's come and play there, and exit still is a piece of shit.

Originally posted by tastyt

What I want to know is, where on earth did you get the idea that SF is a high caliber club? :laugh:

exactly .... who says SF is high caliber ??? although the cheese factor is rather high ..... and teh wanna be factor is high ,,, meathead / hewa factor sores and general wackness ...

i'm gonna get mad shit for this post .. i'm not even coming back to this thread so have fun bitchin at me ...

Originally posted by joeydollaz

exactly .... who says SF is high caliber ??? although the cheese factor is rather high ..... and teh wanna be factor is high ,,, meathead / hewa factor sores and general wackness ...

i'm gonna get mad shit for this post .. i'm not even coming back to this thread so have fun bitchin at me ...

Meathead / Hewa Factor????I don't think so***

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Meathead / Hewa Factor????I don't think so***

before every buggs .. i'm not callin evreyone that goes there a hewa or meathead ... the ppl on this board only count for about 2% if that of SF heads ... u know i would neva call u a hewa ... =)

and i knwo u love the meatheads so =) ..

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

It does make sense because SF accually has some good DJ's come and play there, and exit still is a piece of shit.

lol ok so becuz peters spins it takes away from the fact mostly everyon in the crowd is a juicehead or just crackhead? im not critisizing these people, wat people do to themselves is there choice, and if there happy doin it more power 2 them, but this thread wasnt TITLE SF MUSIC VS EXIT MUSIC. so try not to take sf comments to heart. life will go on.

I don't understand why everyone is called a meathead??For gods sakes maybe these guys just work out and take care of them selves****lol leave my meatheads alone!!No really though i go to factory alot and i love the scene and people there **they r all very nice people so what theres E and bumps everywhere like in what club isn't there???HEY JOEY I LOVE THE "HEWAS" too Don't u everybody??

xtcgrl:

Yes he said meathead, meaning someone with no shirt showing off their huge or whatever u call it mass.

Yes u are right they do work out, thats the point.

From your post it seems that you thought that Joey said" juicehead", notice that he did not.

Rad_

y should J.V. take over S.F. fridays there is nothing wrong with joe lodi. He is a great dj its just too bad the crowd on fridays sux and they all go there just to get fucked up and could care less who is spinnin. and as for S.F. saturdays all u people who post here and say JONATHAN PETERS sux, u can all go fuck yourselves.

"JONATHAN IS THE MAN" and n.y.c belongs to J.P.

Originally posted by SFozzie

y should J.V. take over S.F. fridays there is nothing wrong with joe lodi. He is a great dj its just too bad the crowd on fridays sux and they all go there just to get fucked up and could care less who is spinnin. and as for S.F. saturdays all u people who post here and say JONATHAN PETERS sux, u can all go fuck yourselves.

"JONATHAN IS THE MAN" and n.y.c belongs to J.P.

I SECOND THAT:D