Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summers almost over! :-( It went by WAY TO FAST!

Who thinks this summer flew by besides me?!? I can't believe it... For many this may have been the best summer of their lives. For some it may have been just another summer. Whats everyones most memorable night this summer that will be something to remember as I DID THIS SUMMER OF 2001!

My highlight has to be throwing a huge party in a presidential suite for my B-day and everyone getting FU@$# UP until 11am the next morning.

The best night for me this summer was two Saturdays ago (8/11) at Tempts for my b'day. The weather was shitty so the amount of people there was just PERFECT ..plenty of room to dance and the music was terrific!

I felt like a MILLION BUCKS that night! Spent the night hanging out with old friends, new friends and even some people I really didn't know! The highlight was when ALL my friends and myself and I went completely nuts to "To Be Able To Love"...screaming and dancing our asses off.....what a night..I didn't want it to end!

:) :) :)

Originally posted by italiamale1977

Who thinks this summer flew by besides me?!? I can't believe it... For many this may have been the best summer of their lives. For some it may have been just another summer. Whats everyones most memorable night this summer that will be something to remember as I DID THIS SUMMER OF 2001!

My highlight has to be throwing a huge party in a presidential suite for my B-day and everyone getting FU@$# UP until 11am the next morning.

It's not quite over yet........:):D:):D:)

There's still some time to make more memories

I have had so much fun this summer, I cannot think about one night in particular that stands out as "the best". Even though it is going to be depressing that summer is over, I bet Labor Day weekend is going to be SICK

Well I'm in complete denial about the summer comming to an end. Without a doubt this has been the best summer of my life. Theres not one night in particular that I would label as the best, but pretty much all of them combined. I dont even want to think about the end...:(

Since I have been touring a lot this summer and performing at different places, I haven't been able to make it down the shore a lot. I would have to say that my favorite night though was either the night I performed at XS Memorial Day Weekend (the Friday) or the night I performed at Merge and then went over to Tempts. XS was bumpin' that first Friday, and the energy at Tempts was off the wall that other night. The only thing I didnt like is when the lights went off and a couple of guys spotted me, they started chanting my song. It was kind of embarrassing! I'll be down Labor Day though-gotta enjoy the rest of the summer while it lasts!:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by drama

The best time I had this summer was a party that was thrown at my house in Belmar...

Other than that every night pretty much seems the same....

I'm still not sure whether that's the good part or the bad part about having a house:D :D :D