Clubplanet Nightlife Community

zentra on saturday-techno

fiatmusica

Oxio and the Hacker are playing a Koncept show at Zentra on saturday...if its anything like the Traxx show on friday, i thinks its the place to go.

BTW where was everyone on Friday at Zentra. I went to crobar first (It was the first time I'd ever been there when the place was empty (I was there early) and I was suprised by how COLD it was at least at the beginning of the night.

Anyhow, I went over to Zentra about one where I saw no one from this board (except Tone-or should I say someone who looked like Tone about 3:20, since he didn't acknowledge me...was it something I said:confused: ). I did see a bunch of people from crobar earlier that night and the two people next to me in front of the booth were Gabe Paermo and tommie sunshine.

A mosh pit actually formed for about 10 minutes at 3:15. Quite simply, it was off the hook. Now, if they got rid of the posers on the first floor, or came up with a staircase from the outside straight to the second floor, this place would be my favorite club.

the guestlist is still there, at least for the time being, but they were granting preferential admission to people who ponied up cash. I would up waiting 15 minutes at 1-ish

(I watched them briefly jerk around a guy who was on Traxx's personal guestlist)

Here's the guestlist info for this if anyone else is going

FROM OUR FRIENDS AT KONCEPTS

Saturday August 25 @ Zentra

KONCEPT is proud to present...

OXIA & THE HACKER /Goodlife Records, France

Chicago welcomes for the first time ever, two of France’s most respected Techno/Electro artists.

Alongside:

Tobias - Guidance Records

Andre Harris - Sessions Resident

For complimentary admission please RSVP to info@konceptpromo.com by

7pm Saturday August 25th with your full name and number of guests.

www.konceptpromo.com

Originally posted by fiatmusica

Anyhow, I went over to Zentra about one where I saw no one from this board (except Tone-or should I say someone who looked like Tone about 3:20, since he didn't acknowledge me...was it something I said:confused: ). I did see a bunch of people from crobar earlier that night and the two people next to me in front of the booth were Gabe Paermo and tommie sunshine.

Did you say hi? I don't remember seeing you or even what you look like so ya can't blame me. You know how it takes a few times to remember peoples names? Well it takes me a few times to remember peoples faces and about 20 times to remeber peoples names. I'm a real slow fella and I had just woken up 20 minutes prior to Zentra. That's why I got there at 3:30. By the way didn't I tell you I thought you were a weird fella. It's definately that spooky look you give off...hehe. just stop staring at people and say something and you'll be good in my book.

Originally posted by tone79

Did you say hi? I don't remember seeing you or even what you look like so ya can't blame me. You know how it takes a few times to remember peoples names? Well it takes me a few times to remember peoples faces and about 20 times to remeber peoples names. I'm a real slow fella and I had just woken up 20 minutes prior to Zentra. That's why I got there at 3:30. By the way didn't I tell you I thought you were a weird fella. It's definately that spooky look you give off...hehe. just stop staring at people and say something and you'll be good in my book.

yes, I did say hello...i'm confused as to how you can remember I'm a freak (which I am) when you don't remember what I look like.

it's what I call the "eye" I remember the eye. Sorry if I didn't say hi back...I seriously didn't see you say hi. I was seriously deprived of sleep those couple of days and was supposed to be down there by midnight but had blacked out and next thing I know it was 3 in the morning. So forgive me.

Originally posted by tone79

it's what I call the "eye" I remember the eye. Sorry if I didn't say hi back...I seriously didn't see you say hi. I was seriously deprived of sleep those couple of days and was supposed to be down there by midnight but had blacked out and next thing I know it was 3 in the morning. So forgive me.

No problem....I was just joking anyway...I know that I always look wired, its a real pain during job interviews b/c I come across as hostile & intimidating. Unfortunately, its just the way my eyes are. Maybe I should bust out the aviators like my avatar.;)