Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going away to college this week, or next week and where you going?

Originally posted by dialectics

I just picked up the keyboard again, going to try my hand at producing some trance. Haha! Maybe you'll be marketing my music :P

Good luck @ stern!!!!!

Rob

heh thanks, and sure if you ever need a manager look me up. i already got my first client dj drew upstate :)

supawolo: cool which nyu school? i'll be in weinstein, room 422A moving in sunday too, feel free to drop by :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liteflyr:

awesome - sounds like you're getting a good head start :P

supawolo:

where are you @ as far as neuroscience goes? i've been dabbling in computational neuroscience a lot over the past year. very cool stuff. nyu is one of the best for that.

peaz,

rob

im just a frosh..but since i did so good in high school, they gonna lemme take molec bio in my freshman year so i'll be enrolled in intro to neuroscience this upcoming spring semester...also gonna have to take intro to psych and statistical reasoning for behavioral sciences this semester....plus con west with ulfers (i heard he's like the best prof at NYU)

i plan on exploring the nitelife with this hot girl i met at orientation during the labor day weekend...right now danny howells is looking good

and im not a novice when it comes to good techno music either just cuz im JUST moving to NYC...i already seen tiesto, rabbit in the moon, oakie, dave ralph, darren emerson, D:Fuse, george acosta, robert miles, deepsky, bassbin twins, timo maas...damn, im gonna miss my texas/austin scene :)

Originally posted by deppnade

FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY..............FAIRFIELD, CONNETICUT, THE ONLY STATE THAT CLOSES THURSDAY NIGHTS AT 1AM AND FRI AND SAT NIGHTS AT 2AM

45 MINUTES AWAY FROM NYC, SEE YOU AT THE WORLD, CHAOS, AND FACTORY...........

Yah Connecticut is quite the place eh?

I am off to Fordham University for my sophmore year. I am only just getting into the music and scene. So I figured these boards would be a good place to figure out what the heck was going on.

Im leavin for Saint peters college on the 26th .... cant wait to ge back to the clubs.... i live in philly and people dont know how to party down here.... also can I pose a question? HOW BAD DOES IT SUCK LIVING WIT YOUR PARENTS THE WHOLE SUMMER? get me outta here.... to all the freshman... live it up its the best time of your life and the only time you can get fucked up all hte time without that many cares... as for me ill be done after this year and then ill be out in hte real world teaching high shcoolers...shake that off