Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help!

Originally posted by shortspace

Hello Everyone!

My girlfriend's birthday is on Aug. 31st, can you guys suggest what I should give her? She's mad at me right now (long story) so I wanna make this one very special! Thanks people!

:shake::chainsaw:

How old is she gonna be???

She’s turning 20, favorite colors are baby blue and black, writes poetry occasionally, loves dogs, mainly listens to trance (PVD one of her fav), has girly things like the stuff from morning glory, likes peach jelly beans, disney movies, umm…. that’s all I can think of right now. Thanks again!

:)

Yhea like dg said...u need to be a lil more specific about what she is into...

i mean by merely getting her something of materialistic value u may temporarily put a smile on her face but if you really care and are looking for something a lil more long term then that you might want to stop looking in stores for the perfect gift cuz sometimes using your heart..your memory...and a lil imagination you can come up with something that will make her smile forever... ok but enuff of that hallmark bullshit...I wish you luck! Give us a lil more info info on what this chik is all about so we can help you out :monkey:

Hmm well if you want to reach her heart... customization is key.... get her things you know she will like so that way she knows that you listen and pay attention to her feelings... maybe make a basket of loveeeeeeeee...lol you can put lil things in it like a bag of Gourmet Jellybeans (peach flavored) if she enjoys poetry and her bd isnt till the 31st that gives you just enough time to make a poem about her or find a poem somewhat related to her... maybe somehow write it (neatly...lol) on a fancy lil pillow (purhaps her fav. color) so that everytime she reaches over to use this pillow or whatever she will think of you... and spray it with something good... like your cologne.. i used to spray my old bf's cologne on my sweatshirts all the time...well i could go on and on as to what to add to this basket or to do but these are just stuff off the top of my head... Hope i helped you just a tad bit :monkey:

Originally posted by shortspace

She’s turning 20, favorite colors are baby blue and black, writes poetry occasionally, loves dogs, mainly listens to trance (PVD one of her fav), has girly things like the stuff from morning glory, likes peach jelly beans, disney movies, umm…. that’s all I can think of right now. Thanks again!

:)

Get her a Baby blue colored dildo shaped like Dysney's Goofy that plays PVD songs when turned on and tastes like Peach Jelly beans. While using it you can resite poetry to her!

Thank me later...

(bows)

Originally posted by mugwump

Get her a Baby blue colored dildo shaped like Dysney's Goofy that plays PVD songs when turned on and tastes like Peach Jelly beans. While using it you can resite poetry to her!

Thank me later...

(bows)

now that im laughing i can go to sleep =) i think you should go with mugz's advice, you really cant beat a goofy - pvd - playing-dildo...

Originally posted by sunshine420

Hmm well if you want to reach her heart... customization is key.... get her things you know she will like so that way she knows that you listen and pay attention to her feelings... maybe make a basket of loveeeeeeeee...lol you can put lil things in it like a bag of Gourmet Jellybeans (peach flavored) if she enjoys poetry and her bd isnt till the 31st that gives you just enough time to make a poem about her or find a poem somewhat related to her... maybe somehow write it (neatly...lol) on a fancy lil pillow (purhaps her fav. color) so that everytime she reaches over to use this pillow or whatever she will think of you... and spray it with something good... like your cologne.. i used to spray my old bf's cologne on my sweatshirts all the time...well i could go on and on as to what to add to this basket or to do but these are just stuff off the top of my head... Hope i helped you just a tad bit :monkey: [/quote

Thanks for the great ideas. You're right, customization is vital, though i don't think i'll have much luck making a poem, also sounds a bit corny to me, but i guess some girls like that stuff.

Originally posted by mugwump

Thank me later...

(bows)

Mugwump, you're a genius :laugh: