Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**IMPORtANT INFO RE:NEW PARTY AT THE WORLD**

Hey Everyone....

Just wanted to let you know of something special coming soon. YOu all know that Urban Promotions(me and Steve Groove) and VIP GUESTLIST are starting our Jade Terrace Party on Sept 7th(this is the roof of the China Club, and is a stunning venue)...

Well that same night our good friends Thorin and Sevan are opening there new 18+ party at the World. There party is amazing and will be bringing many of the Top DJ's to NYC...They have also negotiated to have the club remain open till 10am every sat morning...

This being said...Steve, Donny and myself just got back from our meeting with them and here is the deal we worked out...

***We are the exclusive promoters for an afterhours deal at World***

World is 4 blocks from Jade Terrace and we will be distributing special reduced admission flyers for afterhours at World...

This also applies to anyone else who comes to the club including our 18+ heads...

Our tickets will be good for $5 off up until 4am and $10 off after 4am...The normal price is going to be $30.

We are the only people you can get these tickets from us and since the guestlists close at 2am...we are the only way to get reduced admission after 2am...

PLUS...if you come to Jade Terrace first and then go to World..you get automatic VIP priveleges in the club....

More info will come shortly...

This Fall We Are Bringing NYC Back :D

-Andy

**-Jade Terrace is 21+

**If you have any questions please message me or IM me..AztecNY

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

***BOTH or either would be good thanks***

Hey XTC

We only have the Jade Terrace flyer done up... we just cut the World deal, so the flyer is in process.

Remember, Jade Terrace is basically a pre party with guaranteed extra reduced for after hours, exclusive only through us... even after the World Guestlist is closed... so you can come party in style for awhile and then party hardcore for afterhours :)

Here's the Jade flyer

I saw the list of DJ's yesterday and YES they are mostly Twilo Calibre DJ's ..some being former Twilo DJ's....and we've met before..you know i was a true Twilo Head..I dont use that term(Twilo Calibre) lightly...

I will let you know the names as soon as they are released....

also there is no real dress code on Fridays..Sat yes, Fridays is much more relaxed..U can go in Sneakers and warm ups if you want...as long as you look presentable..i.e. no ripped, dirty clothes etc....

This will be qn amazing party and I look foward to seein ya all there

-AZ

Originally posted by saigray

Noticed the flyer says all virgos will be comped till Sept. 22nd. Will Libra's be comped Sept 22nd-Oct 21st? If so thats a sweet idea.

Yes..but that is for our Jade Terrace party..not the world.....

More info to come.....

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Hey XTC

We only have the Jade Terrace flyer done up... we just cut the World deal, so the flyer is in process.

Remember, Jade Terrace is basically a pre party with guaranteed extra reduced for after hours, exclusive only through us... even after the World Guestlist is closed... so you can come party in style for awhile and then party hardcore for afterhours :)

Here's the Jade flyer

****Nice thank u*****

Originally posted by saigray

Noticed the flyer says all virgos will be comped till Sept. 22nd. Will Libra's be comped Sept 22nd-Oct 21st? If so thats a sweet idea.

Hi Sai :)

Yeah, the theme of Jade Terrace is entirely based upon the Zodiac, which means we will have some weird funky nights, themes, etc...

Yep, the signs will change according to calendar, and we will put extra signs to... like opposite's, lover's compatibility, etc...

There will be tarot type readings on the terrace itself, body painting, and free trinkets! Music will be hot, dark, deep, and vocal house... no cheese, promise. Not at our parties :)

Then afterhours at World and you still get reduced admission and VIP if you come from Jade! :) Even after the guestlist closes...

Best thing, Jade is 2 blocks away from World.

Whoah.

Originally posted by andreas134

Whats the dress code @ Jade Terrace for Fridays? Same as World?

The dress code at Jade Terrace is a little bit of higher standard. You dont have to be like, Don Juan, but you have to look neat. No sneakers basically, but you could get in as long as you dont look like a total slob.

The point of the party is its a 21+ spot for older crowd to mingle, have drinks, get blasted, and yes the music is going to be good.

TranceGoddess: Cool, thanks :)