Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"IN" Fridays coming this September at Joey's in Clifton

First I want to thank everyone for making this summer's Sunday Jam at the Surf Club the most successful one in years. I have decided to continue the momentum and bring the party up north to Joey's in Clifton on Friday Nights starting September 7th. This party is brought to you by the who's who of the Jersey shore. Join all ur favorite bartenders from the Surf, Temps, XS and the Sandbar as it continues the insanity from the summer.

September 7th -- Sneak preview OPEN BAR with Aubrey live

September 14th -- White Party

September 21th -- Surprise guest performer

September 28th -- Kickoff of Muzik at "IN" Fridays with a special guest DJ every last Friday of the month

September 28th -- DJ Denny Tsettos

Resident DJ = Kirk Lopez from the Sunday Jam at Surf Club & Hunka Bunka Saturdays

Originally posted by thefockers

One question from the fockers to you serge. Does anyone care about Joeys. The people that go there will always be the same old same old. WE don't think you or the supposed cool crowd from down the shore makes any diffrence to anyone.

They ought to care about joeys because they have no reason to care about the place u work. i know who this is as i have already confronted u about it and u keep on writing. have fun and keep on writing because u will have a lot of time on ur hand on september on friday nights to write on this board because u will be bored hanging with yourself.

Originally posted by flizz

who will be the dj at joeys on fri. that has a big part in if alot of us go their ? i would really like to see someone new their

Resident DJ is new it will be Kirk Lopez of Sundays at the Surf and Saturdays at Hunka Bunka

Also, the last Friday of the month there will be a special guest DJ

September 28th -- Denny Tsettos